Conor’s game plan to mentally defeating Khabib.

The one surefire way of triggering Khabib would be to attack his religion. That's what I would definitely do if I were him.

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F811259%2Ffcce56fa-1948-4a82-b917-0b004ee56084.jpg

i am a long time Khabib fan but I can't ever count out Conor. He is a master at getting under his opponent's skin and making them fight emotional.

Conor talked all that shit then lost to Nate and Floyd... Khabib isn't worried about Conor's silly verbal theatrics...

Khabib just wants to know one thing...
rpkuy5tjqrr01.jpg

Pretty sure they know Conor is a clown going to say and do stupid things to hype the fight.

Last edited:
The guy so badly wants to be MMA's Floyd

Conor blessed Floyd’s bum soul by going over to boxing.

Floyd is irrelevant now. Long live the true king of trash talk.

Conor is not shy to jump into subjects some might avoid.

A quick google search will explain how Dagestan and Russia don’t have the best relationship. Some Dagestani’s don’t consider themselves Russian. Some Russian’s don’t consider people from Dagestan Russian. I’m no expert in the subject, please do the research for yourself, but I was always curious to see if McGregor was going to dig into this.

He is a smart man, bringing up a subject of tension is a great way to get his opponent emotional. He can twist this in many ways.

FYI, Khabib has a glaring Dagestan accent when he speaks Russian. It’s the same as GSP thanking Canada in English.

Conor's pampered ass wouldn't survive a single day in those mountains.

Only in your little world.

You actually have it backwards idiot Floyd blessed the fuuck out of Conor by choosing him and his inbred fanboys and took full advantage of you guys not knowing shiit about the fight game.

Conor is a nobody outside of Mma he’s a bum, you ask the average person who’s Conor McGregor and they’ll reply thinking it’s a macaroni brand.

Maybe Conor will mail order one of these for the open presser. Too much?

AggravatingDecimalAuk.mp4

Conor's whole gimmick is based off Floyds Money persona. Conor has obviously been a Floyd fan for a long time

Only in your little world.

Conor is a nobody outside of Mma he’s a bum, you ask the average person who’s Conor McGregor and they’ll reply thinking it’s a macaroni brand.

Conor's whole gimmick is based off Floyds Money persona. Conor has obviously been a Floyd fan for a long time

Haters gonna hate, but Conor has so far surpassed Floyd’s basic trash talk that he makes him look like an amateur.

War Conor Goat!

Haters gonna hate, but Conor has so far surpassed Floyd’s basic trash talk that he makes him look like an amateur.

War Conor Goat!
Hahahahhahahahah

If that makes you sleep better at night then ok buddeh

I don't think some Irish loudmouth can do anything throw off a Dagie mountain man off his game.

Khabib is a stone cold killer.

If anything Conor is just setting himself to get tortured for 25 minutes.

I don't know, I thought the same thing about a kid who grew up poor in the violent Vavelas of Brazil. Apperently I was wrong though.

Certain cultures aren't used to being forced to tolerate disrespect so by the time they get a chance to do something about it they can't think straight and just want blood.

Conor has so far surpassed Floyd’s basic trash talk that he makes him look like an amateur.

Maybe he has (MAYBE). But its undeniable he copied the Floyd blueprint. If you followed Floyd and Boxing you would know how huge a fan Conor is of Floyd

Also lets not kid ourselves. Conor is not a good trash talker anymore. His trash talk now is just yelling loudly, saying "fook you", bragging about making more money then his opponents (i wounder where he got that from). His big trash talking lines over the last few years is calling someone a weasel and calling someone a malteser. Thats week

........... Next you'll explain what kind of shit Conor should take before the fight to better his chances of winning.
Some of you people are just silly.......

Maybe he has (MAYBE). But its undeniable he copied the Floyd blueprint. If you followed Floyd and Boxing you would know how huge a fan Conor is of Floyd

Also lets not kid ourselves. Conor is not a good trash talker anymore. His trash talk now is just yelling loudly, saying "fook you", bragging about making more money then his opponents (i wounder where he got that from). His big trash talking lines over the last few years is calling someone a weasel and calling someone a malteser. Thats week

Trash talk nowadays is more complicated than that.

If you nooblets think for a secondConors dolly incident wasn’t part of the master plan, you are kidding yourself.

Facts:

Conor’s mind games > Floyd’s

This isn't young hungry Conor that was making Aldo rage out. He will keep doing his usual Money Mayweather imitation and shout things like "fook you", "I'll bounce your head off the canvas" and lots of random yelling. Conor hasn't been a good shit talker since the Aldo fight

He wasn't even that good then. He just recycles the same stuff over and over. "I run this town." "Gimmie the belt boy." "Who the fook is this guy?" "Shut your mouth bitch."

Trash talk nowadays is more complicated than that.

If you nooblets think for a secondConors dolly incident wasn’t part of the master plan, you are kidding yourself.

Facts:

Conor’s mind games > Floyd’s
Shut the fuck up nuthugger.
pDpaLbJ.gif

And you can say Floyd's persona is ripped as well. Being rich and flaunting your wealth isn't exactly unique, sorry to break it to you.

Back