Connor would not beat a world class boxer in above the waist KB

Conor Mcgregors kicks SUCK by TaeKwonDo standards. As does that Thai dude you posted.

That Thai dude would kick the shit out of basically every TKD practicioner on this planet you goof.

But we already figured out there is no reasoning with you so again whatever.

That Thai dude would kick the shit out of basically every TKD practicioner on this planet you goof.

But we already figured out there is no reasoning with you so again whatever.

What the fuck does that have to do with it? Do you know the difference between being good at KICKING and fighting?

I really wish people wouldn't judge someone's striking based on their stance in a MMA fight. Fighters have to use a different stance when takedowns exist. We can't judge Conor's kickboxing without seeing him in a kickboxing bout (same with his boxing).

I remember all the people saying Overeem would get destroyed in the K1 GP...

A large factor of Overeem's success was that he went from a skinny 205'r to a monster who had to cut to make 265 in the space of about a year...

What the fuck does that have to do with it? Do you know the difference between being good at KICKING and fighting?

Yes, and since he kicks the shit out of almost any TKD fighter he is a better kicker. That is what kicking is about... kicking someone in a fight.

<DisgustingHHH>

can we stop making up fantasy matchups in disciplines that one or both fighters have never even trained for?
wouldnt you rather watch a fight between people who actually know what they are doing?

Yes, and since he kicks the shit out of almost any TKD fighter he is a better kicker. That is what kicking is about... kicking someone in a fight.

<DisgustingHHH>

Hassan Kassriou beat plenty of Thai fighters. To just name one TKD dude.

Ok so you named one.

Funny you mention him, since the guy who trained me (Ramon Dekkers RIP) kicked the shit out of him lol.

{<jordan}

Ehm. Ramon was losing when they stopped the fight after he downed Hassran in one of the fights, and Ramon had GREAT respect for Hassrans TaeKwonDo.

Ehm. Ramon was losing when they stopped the fight after he downed Hassran in one of the fights, and Ramon had GREAT respect for Hassrans TaeKwonDo.

Yeah so? Point still is Conor is not a novice kicker, and Ramon kicked the shit out of him in their second fight.

Oh yeah Ramon also learned us how to do kicks with a bent leg.. so he was also a novice kicker i guess.

Just stop man. Just stop.

Yeah so? Point still is Conor is not a novice kicker, and Ramon kicked the shit out of him in their second fight.

Oh yeah Ramon also learned us how to do kicks with a bent leg.. so he was also a novice kicker i guess.

Just stop man. Just stop.

I believe it was in the second fight. Ramon was totally dominated by his kicks and they stopped the fight prematurely, despite Hassran wanting to continue. Total Robbery.

I believe it was in the second fight. Ramon was totally dominated by his kicks and they stopped the fight prematurely, despite Hassran wanting to continue. Total Robbery.

Probably because Ramon was a novice level kicker.

<GrassoBless>

Was this their first or second encounter? It was either way CLEARLY a robbery..

Ramon lost this fight.

He beats bums! Anyone would look impressive when they're beating bums. He got destroyed by real muay thai fighters such as the legend Ramon Dekkers. He competed in Thailand before, needless to say, he wasn't doing really well tbh.
But hey, he's good, no doubt about that.

Was this their first or second encounter? It was either way CLEARLY a robbery..

Ramon lost this fight.

So you have been owned like 10 times in this thread and now all you have left is wether or not their first or second fight was a robbery...

You are such a twat man, really

{<doc}{<jordan}

This guy is a troll from the Standup forum...don't take the bait!

So he beat a bunch of dudes in the US wearing MT background? Where are the actual Thais?

None of that footage was in Bangkok or Thailand. Shit all looked to be in the US and Muay Thai is garbage here.

Dale Cook beat Thais.... Steve Superfoot Vick beat Thais. I've now mentioned three guys with ease beating Thais with TKD.

This guy is a troll from the Standup forum...don't take the bait!

So he beat a bunch of dudes in the US wearing MT background? Where are the actual Thais?

None of that footage was in Bangkok or Thailand. Shit all looked to be in the US and Muay Thai is garbage here.

I think this guy is actually serious about this shit lol. For real.

<SelenaWow>

I think this guy is actually serious about this shit lol. For real.

<SelenaWow>

Serious about what, that Conors kicks suck? Yes.... Even compared to me.. But hey, my father is only a European Gold medalist for Yugoslavia in JKA Karate. And Yugoslavian champ (Yugoslavia was a top 5 nation).

Back