Connor would not beat a world class boxer in above the waist KB

Fucking illogical spelling.
So not only are you gonna call a Muay Thai star (Ekapone) a "beginner in kicking" after someone showed u a video of him doing so. You're also gonna claim to be an expert in linguistics using Tae Kwan Do next?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conor

How do you not lose ur own credibility in ur own eyes after years of unaware trolling...

So not only are you gonna call a Muay Thai star (Ekapone) a "beginner in kicking" after someone showed u a video of him doing so. You're also gonna claim to be an expert in linguistics using Tae Kwan Do next?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conor

How do you not lose ur own credibility in ur own eyes after years of unaware trolling...

I said it's illogical. Not that it's not how they choose to spell it. two different things.

What triggers you more, "Connor" or "Rhonda" ?
I offer you dual trigger:

LimpNextGreathornedowl.gif

I said it's illogical. Not that it's not how they choose to spell it. two different things.
... Again, no it is not illogical, it's different from the name Connor, with different historical origin. If you clicked the link you would realize that.

You just proved what I said. You like to claim to be an expert in things you know jack shit about.

... Again, no it is not illogical, it's different from the name Connor, with different historical origin. If you clicked the link you would realize that.

You just proved what I said. You like to claim to be an expert in things you know jack shit about.

I never claimed to be an expert in Irish history. All I know is that they're drunk out of their minds, with women passed out on the streets. There's your history.

imagine if wonderboy had the hands of conor, or conor had the kicks of wonderboy

1499.gif
Wonderboys hands are no less dealy than conors. Both have accuracy and timing. Wonderboy just alottttt better kicks and conor is conor

Would have liked to see someone like Zambidis against a good boxer in kick boxing.

I never claimed to be an expert in Irish history. All I know is that they're drunk out of their minds, with women passed out on the streets. There's your history.
Thank you, now admit u only know a couple of things about kicking the same way, so we can stamp this thread to the shit case. Keep the streak of honesty.

Just so u know, the name Conor came first. Stop making claims out your ass.

PS: Same way you called something illogical with out knowing shit about it or searching shit about it, it is safe to assume u dont know shit nor researched anything about Conor fighting.

lol most kickboxing champions that tried mma looked weak as shit, rico , tyrone sponge etcc struggling against cans in unknown orgs while Conor kicked the shit outta top fighters, Conor has the hand of a top pro boxer and top level kicks, wonderboy kod some cans with his kicks aight good job but he couldn't do shit to tyron, chad mendes was conor's tyron and you saw the difference.

yeah but who the fuck does above the waist KB anyways

Fairies that do Tae Kwon Do like it's a religion and come on Sherdog to talk about beginner level kicking aka TS.

Thank you, now admit u only know a couple of things about kicking the same way, so we can stamp this thread to the shit case. Keep the streak of honesty.

Just so u know, the name Conor came first. Stop making claims out your ass.

PS: Same way you called something illogical with out knowing shit about it or searching shit about it, it is safe to assume u dont know shit nor researched anything about Conor fighting.

TS obviously the kind of person who will never admit they are wrong. Those kind of people never get far in life... and are also complete douchebags.

#factsoflife

He dominated Holloway mainly by kicking. Conor would get knocked out by GGG or Canelo in american kickboxing, but Floyd is a pretty great stylistic matchup for a kicker.

I don't think it matters if the boxer is a finesse fighter like Floyd Mayweather Jr. Mike Tyson 80-89 would destroy an American Kickboxer in kickboxing rules. 100%

lol most kickboxing champions that tried mma looked weak as shit, rico , tyrone sponge etcc struggling against cans in unknown orgs while Conor kicked the shit outta top fighters.

I never claimed kickboxers are that great, but fact is that Conors kicks are weaker, and his hands can't beat a World Class boxer.

I never claimed kickboxers are that great, but fact is that Conors kicks are weaker, and his hands can't beat a World Class boxer.
lol his hands are gonna ko the so called greatest of them all.

TS obviously the kind of person who will never admit they are wrong. Those kind of people never get far in life... and are also complete douchebags.

#factsoflife

Conor Mcgregors kicks SUCK by TaeKwonDo standards. As does that Thai dude you posted.

Back