Connor would not beat a world class boxer in above the waist KB

So? Has a boxer ever had to deal with kicks like this?

mcgregor%2B1.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

GrouchyJollyKentrosaurus.gif

Here's him dropping Brando to one knee with a spinning back kick

vs-brandao-kick-variety.gif

conor-back-kicks-brandao.gif
Oooh dat anderson silva style front kick to the bottom of the jaw.

They were already on the ropes at that point. He is starting from zero against a world champion boxer with twice the size in gloves. Good Luck.

Nah, the kicks keep the Boxer at bay. The range will be too much and the Boxer doesn't have any instincts to check any kicks. Especially since his legs are still virgin with basically ZERO numbing of the nerves and bone calcification. Don't get me wrong a Boxer can do well in a kick-boxing match; Francis Botha has a some notable wins against high-level Kick Boxers in K-1 like Jerome Le Banner and a razor thin loss to Gokhan Saki (I think?). It's just stacked against the Boxer in a myriad of dimensions.

What are guys like Rogan on? Conors is a novice at kicking as anyone with any experience in TaeKwonDo (his trained style for kicking) knows. So how he would beat the shit out of Floyd or any world class boxer in american kickboxing rules?!

Conor is a beginner-level at kicking and no low kicks?? Conor is going down in flames with his bent legs.

Youre wrong about kicking...but yeah, many are shocked that people think conor can beat mayweather.

Are elbows, superman punches, spinning backfists and knees allowed? If so I would definitely favor Conor. Moreso if they just fight with wraps or small gloves.

If it is boxing plus kicks above the belt only, with big boxing gloves....well that is pretty darn close to just boxing and Conor isn't a legendary kicker so I guess that puts it back in the boxer's territory.

Conor Mcgregors kicks SUCK by TaeKwonDo standards. As does that Thai dude you posted.

Who gives a fuck about TKD standards?
Rogan might kick better than Conor but Conor would light him up like a christmas tree. He would also smash you like a pumpkin.

I really wish people wouldn't judge someone's striking based on their stance in a MMA fight. Fighters have to use a different stance when takedowns exist. We can't judge Conor's kickboxing without seeing him in a kickboxing bout (same with his boxing).

I remember all the people saying Overeem would get destroyed in the K1 GP...

You talking about the time Overeem was looking like an action figure?

My 5-year-old has been training TKD since January and is a yellow belt. He would really struggle in above the waist KB against a world class boxer because he's too short to kick that high.

Nah, the kicks keep the Boxer at bay. The range will be too much and the Boxer doesn't have any instincts to check any kicks. Especially since his legs are still virgin with basically ZERO numbing of the nerves and bone calcification. Don't get me wrong a Boxer can do well in a kick-boxing match; Francis Botha has a some notable wins against high-level Kick Boxers in K-1 like Jerome Le Banner and a razor thin loss to Gokhan Saki (I think?). It's just stacked against the Boxer in a myriad of dimensions.

We're talking about a complete amateur at kicking in Conor. He will not keep a boxer at bay.

What are guys like Rogan on? Conors is a novice at kicking as anyone with any experience in TaeKwonDo (his trained style for kicking) knows. So how he would beat the shit out of Floyd or any world class boxer in american kickboxing rules?!

Conor is a beginner-level at kicking and no low kicks?? Conor is going down in flames with his bent legs.
Posting a video of Rogan saying it or it didn't happen

horse glove this,horse glove that,paying one million to not wear this glove,one pound this,one pound that........all it would take is one kick from a barefoot or shin and he would poop his pants

I can smell it from here.....

Who gives a fuck about TKD standards?
Rogan might kick better than Conor but Conor would light him up like a christmas tree. He would also smash you like a pumpkin.

Both reach my cock height wise. I'm sure midgets beat my ass.

Was this their first or second encounter? It was either way CLEARLY a robbery..

Ramon lost this fight.

What a weird stoppage. Your topic is weird too.

Weird:

Old English wyrd ‘destiny’, of Germanic origin. The adjective (late Middle English) originally meant ‘having the power to control destiny’, and was used especially in the Weird Sisters, originally referring to the Fates, later the witches in Shakespeare's Macbeth ; the latter use gave rise to the sense ‘unearthly’ (early 19th century).

Posting a video of Rogan saying it or it didn't happen

Rogan was saying Connor would destroy Floyd with low kicks, and then went further and said that even that is not required, all it takes is spinning back kicks to the body. As if Conor had any legit kicking background. Fanboy ....

Back