Connor on a spending spree!

That's not his Yacht. That's a Russian billionaire's $300M yacht. He just got to visit it....calm down.

McGregors a smart guy. He's probably gonna use the 100m to set other things up to make him even more money. That Yacht is just a drop in the bucket.

I think people need to get off this he never defended a title shit. Honestly I really don't think people even care. It's just something to nitpick about. And quite frankly it's stupid. His resume is fantastic. He has fought a lot of great fighters.

The very definition of a retarded post

Does McGreggor end up like so many people who strike it RICH then go broke?

It will be a sad story to see him lose it all..

What do you guys think?
Zem2APy1RjuhOOqQ5dGv_Sailing-Yacht-A-with-all-sails-aloft-1280x720.jpg

DJTNFjcXoAESmz0.jpg
That is not his yacht you dumb fuck. That is a well known yacht called Sailing Yacht A and is owned by Russian billionaire Andrey Melnichenko.

With all due respect "goats" are fighters who defend titles while facing top contenders and cleaning out a division.

Conor is not a goat by any stretch of the imagination.
so you're saying he didn't beat up Chad mendes, Jose Aldo and Eddie Alvarez?

I heard that yacht was a gift from Reebok.
Conor gets a 360 mil boat and Zingano gets a $25 off coupon for Reebok apparel.

And If I were Reebok CEO, I'll buy Cat Zingano, not only giving her a big discount, more like a lifetime discount. Reebok is gay...

Well it is certainly one of the reasons he won't be retiring anytime soon. $100 million is awful sweet but after you pay your taxes and tally up those crazy expenses what's left?
A lot more than you or i take home.

I hated Ronda and I hate Conor. With that being said...

Ronda posts pictures living in a modest home and wearing clothes that look like someone bought at Kohls and then donated to Goodwill and people bash her for not living in a mansion and posting luxury items.

Mcgreggor doing rich people activities and keyboard financial advisors from Sherbro Investment wanna tell him what he can and can't afford when they probably ordered a mcdouble with Big Mac sauce cause they couldn't afford an actual Big Mac for lunch.

so you're saying he didn't beat up Chad mendes, Jose Aldo and Eddie Alvarez?
Mendes had 13 days notice so minimal camp. Conor starched Aldo which was huge. Alvarez is a Top 5 to 10 LW, nothing special. Alvarez was simply lucky to run into Dos Anjos when his body was falling apart trying to make 155. Alvarez really isn't that big of a big win if you really look hard at his body of work at LW in the UFC. Conor has been given the royal favorable treatment that very few have gotten. He gets choked out by 10 day Nate Diaz, gets an automatic rematch. And his reward for winning a rematch decision is to jump a very talented line at 155? Since when did splitting with Nate Diaz qualify you for a title match? Alvarez fought a stupid fight to top it off. He was so stupid and bad, it almost looked fixed. Give Conor the title fight at 170 he has barked about with Woodley so Conor can get his head separated from his neck. That might just shut him up for awhile...

Yup, he's going broke in 10 years

ESPN 30 for 30: The leprechaun that never defended

Dat TMT paycheck = rainbow panty night

He'll be lucky to get 10 years. Dana White is probably excited at the prospect of McGregor getting strapped for cash, and needing to fight for cash again.

They leave the money in the business account. They buy all their vehicles under their business depreciated over 3-5 years, with a ration of 80/20 personal, when in reality they are mostly personal. All vehicle expenses (rego, fuel, maintenance, insurance) are included as business costs (all fully deductable). Their house payments/rent are also deducted as a business site, staff trips, computers, mobile phones...all the stuff that you pay usually with your net personal pay (after tax), is a business profit deduction.

They then pay themselves a small wage, but imagine only paying 75% of your rent, then never having to pay for phones, vehicles and some other living costs out of it. You can then use the equity of the company to finance your own investments, such as a house. You can do that in australia as equity in a business is just as good as personal equity. Have properties negatively geared so that you only pay capital gains later on down the track. You can own a trust with immediate family and drop business liquidity into it at a far reduced tax rate. There's other tricks, too.

There's a million different ways you can reduce your own personal revenue by simultaneously deducting your everyday personal expenses and assets as a business expense/asset.

Much of it is fraud, but its incredibly hard to audit by the ATO. I'm not saying its honest, but basically every contractor I know operates this way. Maybe its different in the US, but in Australia this is definitely the case. I'm not sure what point you think I'm missing.

If you have such deep understanding of how its done - what is stopping you from doing that?
No-one is stopping you to start your business and work for yourself...
A couple of things though: you need to have at least 2 clients (with income coming 80/20 - at least) - which is not that easy.
Leaving the money in the business account - you need to make at least 180K for it to make sense, even though the highest tax brackets is getting taxed 47%, and business is getting taxed 30%, if you take into consideration the Aussie tax brackets you need to make enormous amounts of money just to break even (the first 18k is not taxed etc - sliding scale).

'Packaging a vehicle' in Australia is possible individual or not, just claim all your vehicle expenses if you need the vehicle for business including insurance, fuel, rego etc at the end of the financial year (although you do get back the GST when its a company vehicle. the same goes for phone, internet and other expenses, you can claim all of it back at the end of financial year, company or not (not sure what you mean by other leaving costs, you cannot package food, drinks or anything).

The house payments CANNOT BE packaged - unless the house is rented as an office or bought for a company as an office but that is easy to check... (in both cases - the payments for that are not tax deductible)

Trusts don't give any advantage from the tax point of view, unlike with the company - you cant leave the money in the trust, all the funds have to be distributed at the end of financial year.

He should buy some originality and a less moronic closet homo fanbase.

Back