Conner is clearly GOAT

Didn’t he lose to a flyweight before his UFC stint?

He's GOAT at making fanboys think he is GOAT without defending belts.

That's cute. I remember when I had my first beer

Easily the best to ever do it.

Fedor is 2nd Goat; GSP is 3rd Goat.

What is Coner? If you are talking about Connor then no.

A bit too obvious of a troll thread but you very much sounded like a Conor fanboy. B+

This thread is clearly of a higher quality than is expected from a Whitebelt! If I had the power, I'd promote you to Yellowbelt, immediately.

Conor isn't even the top fighter in any division he's fought in. Not FW (hello Max), LW and certainly not WW. He picks his fights, avoids wrestlers, and Floyd could have taken him out earlier if he wasn't playing around let alone what someone like GGG could do to him.

Fuck McGregor, and his stupid fucking fans that clog up these boards with idiotic fucking threads like this one.

Here is my 10 point manifesto to why Conner is GOAT... and not your favorite fighter.

1. Think about it, Marcus Brimmage is a tough first fight for anybody and he whooped him without taking any hits in return.

2. Ask yourself this... who else has finished Dustin Poirer in the first round? Exactly. And he made it look easy.

3. He beat Aldo in 13 fucking seconds!!! Like wtf?

4. He beat Nate who was 3 times his size!

5. The whooping he put on Eddie Alvarez is unrivalled. No performance in UFC has ever looked better... and he did it at championship level.

6. He just lasted 10 rounds with a top level boxer... IN A DIFFERENT SPORT!! And he landed more than Ricky Hatton did against the same boxer. He's better than Ricky Hatton... in Hatton's own sport.

7. He predicts these tings and they always come true. That's the mark of greatness.

8. He wears top quality clothes.

9. He's undefeated against men his own size or smaller.

10. He wanted to fight Marc Goddard who is 9 times his size. That takes balls.

Tony Ferguson is just lucky the UFC stopped that fight going ahead. Conner embarrasses his prey.

You know it. I know it. Coner is GOAT.

conner , coner,
you cant even spell his name. nate diaz is actually the goat because he killed CONOR

Connie is only GOAT to impressionable kids.

Conor isn't even the top fighter in any division he's fought in. Not FW (hello Max), LW and certainly not WW. He picks his fights, avoids wrestlers, and Floyd could have taken him out earlier if he wasn't playing around let alone what someone like GGG could do to him.

Wtf?? Conner beat Max lol. You're stupid.

conner , coner,
you cant even spell his name. nate diaz is actually the goat because he killed CONOR

Conner beat Nate, who was 3 times his size. But nice try anyway, troll.

hasn't he been finished 2 of his last 4?

LMAO! Fucking goat?? Yeah sure

Back