Connecting the dots...

eyenomas

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Interesting timing after it was rumored that the deal was off and Floyd was retired, all of a sudden, GSP is back. Something tells me Conor wants too much $$ (he doesn't deserve equal pay with Floyd) and THAT is the real holdup hear. I think GSP is coming back to fight McGregor somehow. Also, might have happened sooner but Conor got mauled by CaboNate.

I bet you were shit at dot to dot as a kid... could never quite make it look like a diplodocus could you?

I think it's obviously more to do with the lack of star power in general at the moment - Conor is on an extended break, Ronda may never be coming back, Lesnar just announced his official retirement, etc. They need literally anyone who will move the needle.

Your parents need to connect dots and figure where they went wrong

Interesting timing after it was rumored that the deal was off and Floyd was retired, all of a sudden, GSP is back. Something tells me Conor wants too much $$ (he doesn't deserve equal pay with Floyd) and THAT is the real holdup hear. I think GSP is coming back to fight McGregor somehow. Also, might have happened sooner but Conor got mauled by CaboNate.
Hey look everyone, this guy knows more about what's going on than the people who are actually involved in what's going on! Amazing!!!

Back