Connecticut Repub. Arrested for Grabbing a Woman's Genitals

Come on people, it's a well documented historical fact that workplace sexual misconduct simply did not occur before Trump started his successful political bid. Any reports to the contrary are anecdotal at best.

Besides, Trump's comments on the matter are an obvious acknowledgement that such behavior is not only condoned but expected in our new political climate. In fact, I believe if we simply point our fingers enough and make enough blog posts we can probably lay most of the suffering of the human condition at his feet. I mean, he is literally Hitler after all.

"I don't have to be politically correct anymore. It will be your word against mine, and no one will believe you," he snarled while twirling his mustache.

He then ripped of a Muslim woman's hijab while yelling "Heil Trump!"

When has Breitbart ever covered fake news? Do you have specific examples?
Not saying they are fake, but they are an extremely biased echo chamber
Breitbart will run a story about a Mexican immigrant hurting a dog in a fireworks accident, but they won't publish a story about a local Repub. politician caught in blatant sexual harassment.

I mean if it were an arab in germany this would have been a rape. But since he isn't arab or muslim it is not rape. So whether it is rape or not depends on religion, ethnicity and race.
You mean like them Duke boys?

Obviously requires reprimand, but are we really wanting to lock people up for life for shit like this now? Guy's career is done, he'll get charged for sexual assault most likely and punished accordingly... But for life OP? Doesn't that seem extreme?

Obviously requires reprimand, but are we really wanting to lock people up for life for shit like this now? Guy's career is done, he'll get charged for sexual assault most likely and punished accordingly... But for life OP? Doesn't that seem extreme?
Well, he is 70. Lets say we give him 5-10 and say there is a 50/50 chance that's a wrap. Seriously, though, if he has made it to 70 and hasnt learned to be a decent man, how much hope is there for him at this point?

62j9Fy.gif

Russell Peters and feminazi Clinton supporter Sarah Tiana was grabbed by the pussy at Joe Rogan End of world.

All world politicians seem to possess that ability nowadays.

"I don't have to be politically correct anymore. It will be your word against mine, and no one will believe you,"
Yikes, can people not tell the difference between political correctness and common decency any more?

Do we know for sure it wasn't a tranny or gender reassignment situation? If he is gay then everything could be laughed off as a case of mistaken identity.

This thread show how political tribalism is going to ruin the United States.
Dude did something shitty, but since his letter after his name is the same as my team, let me deflect from the issue.
Man, I really hate the two party system, it's purpose is too keep the sheep busy from seeing what is really going on.

This thread show how political tribalism is going to ruin the United States.
Dude did something shitty, but since his letter after his name is the same as my team, let me deflect from the issue.
Man, I really hate the two party system, it's purpose is too keep the sheep busy from seeing what is really going on.
TS lied to conflate this assault with Trump. We're geting on his ass (or "pussy" as he would call it) for the intentional misrepresentation. No one here is siding with the "gentleman" from Connecticut.

As a card carrying member of the alt-reich. I say arrest him, charge him, prosecute him and sentence him appropriately.

The same thing I would say about anyone doing anything similar.

As a card carrying member of the alt-reich. I say arrest him, charge him, prosecute him and sentence him appropriately.

The same thing I would say about anyone doing anything similar.
If he did it.

Playfully, jokingly touched the alleged woman in a no-go zone. Sounds like a misdemeanor to me. She was clothed? Even worse, she was 57 years-old. Who would touch that? Sick bastard. He definitely should be charged; I wouldn't want the creep touching my daughter. Actually, I don't want anyone touching my daughter.

Well, he is 70. Lets say we give him 5-10 and say there is a 50/50 chance that's a wrap. Seriously, though, if he has made it to 70 and hasnt learned to be a decent man, how much hope is there for him at this point?
10yrs for pinching a lady's butt? Are you retarded?

Back