Connecticut Repub. Arrested for Grabbing a Woman's Genitals

Most Connecticut Republicans are liberals.
How do you know this, rip? Have you lived in Connecticut? Are you aware that Donald Trump has many Greenwich business connections? Does it bother you that Linda MacMahon, a CT Repub is secretary of small businesses?

TS, the fact that you can't tell the difference between an ass and a pussy may explain the other dysfunctions in your life.

How do you know this, rip? Have you lived in Connecticut? Are you aware that Donald Trump has many Greenwich business connections? Does it bother you that Linda MacMahon, a CT Repub is secretary of small businesses?
It's the northeast. Some of the republicans from the northeast have shown to be basically liberal democrats.

TS, the fact that you can't tell the difference between an ass and a pussy may explain the other dysfunctions in your life.

" Nice avatar! Didn't know it was legal to shove your hand up your opponent's nostrils in wrestling! "- Luckyshot

The article I quoted said the act was not caught on camera.

I'm not saying it didn't happen, but you can't say that unless it was caught on camera.

Same with the article I quoted! ;)

All articles say he allegedly reached BETWEEN her legs from behind.
Google "vaginal sex from behind" and tell me if you find anything.
That main point, which you pathetic excuses for MEN are missing, is that he grabbed her. The video doesn't show exactly where his hand went, but EVEN his own lawyer isn't denying that he grabbed her inappropriately.
I hope some of you have daughters someday. This is what "manhood" has come to . Sad, sad, sad.
@Rematch @HamPhan

Isn't this considered rape? If so, then this guy is a rapist and so is Trump.

I found a bunch of good stuff. Brb after I fap!

That main point, which you pathetic excuses for MEN are missing, is that he grabbed her. The video doesn't show exactly where his hand went, but EVEN his own lawyer isn't denying that he grabbed her inappropriately.
I hope some of you have daughters someday. This is what "manhood" has come to . Sad, sad, sad.
@Rematch @HamPhan
Did he grab the pussy?

@Rematch @HamPhan
crazy how the police are pretty well padded against sexual assault but this politician is going down like a brick wall.

crazy how the police are pretty well padded against sexual assault but this politician is going down like a brick wall.
He's going down on that wall like a bitch. Or going down on that bitch like a wall, or something
He grabbed that wall by the brick pussy.
Reagan would be so proud

Isn't this considered rape? If so, then this guy is a rapist and so is Trump.
It's considered a gang-rape. After all, a hand has multiple fingers. And seeing how he's of German heritage, he is OBVIOUSLY a racist.

Last edited:
According to his victim, he called her "A blood sucking union employee." And said "I don't have to be politically correct anymore. It will be your word against mine, and no one will believe you," before grabbing her genital area.

After the dumb old fuck found out the incident was caught on surveillance cameras, he tried to play it off as a joke.

To paraphrase our Pussy Grabber in Chief, "Lock him up." Hopefully for the rest of his pathetic life.

By the way, I e-mailed this story as a tip to Breitbart. We'll see if it makes it up on the "not fake news site." I'm guessing not.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/co...als-his-lawyer-says-it-was-a-playful-gesture/

https://thegrio.com/2017/01/15/connecticut-republican-arrested-for-grabbing-womans-genitals/

http://deadstate.org/i-no-longer-ha...d-after-grabbing-a-woman-in-her-genital-area/

First if he did what she said it's sexual assault and he should go to jail for a good bit of time.

As for the rest of your post, are you trying to say this is Trumps fault?

Let's see hiw about that Bill Clinton.

Being a shit head is not a one party thing.

First if he did what she said it's sexual assault and he should go to jail for a good bit of time.

As for the rest of your post, are you trying to say this is Trumps fault?

Let's see hiw about that Bill Clinton.

That's EXACTLY what he's trying to say with his willful misinformation. He's trying to lynchpin this situation with Trump by stating a pussy grab occured when it didn't.

It's considered a gang-rape. After all, a hand has multiple fingers. And seeing how he's of German heritage, he is OBVIOUSLY a racist.
I mean if it were an arab in germany this would have been a rape. But since he isn't arab or muslim it is not rape. So whether it is rape or not depends on religion, ethnicity and race.

I definitely agree with this point.

As to the rest, the alleged perp allegedly said, "I don't have to be politically correct anymore."

Now, this is alleged, granted, but if it is true, I suppose you can interpret that "anymore" as you will.

While I agree with this to a point, a police officer regularly HAS to touch and grab people as part of his or her duties, so there are shades of grey that exist in forceable arrests the definitely don't exist in normal social situations.

Back