Congressmen mull impeachment on the grounds that Trump instructed Comey to end Russian investigation

You got details we haven't got because the memo in question has not been confirmed.

So your idea is that this memo, which multiple sources have confirmed and is now being subpoened by congress, was all the invention of Schmidt because he thought he could write anything and no legal officer would ever want to see it as it contributed to Trump's legal battles? That's brilliant! That's exactly the kind of thing people would throw away their careers for! You are a genius.

Regardless, Pence is enjoying the Liberal squalor
50ojjlj4s3jy.png
Is the other guy Obama?

So your idea is that this memo, which multiple sources have confirmed and is now being subpoened by congress, was all the invention of Schmidt because he thought he could write anything and no legal officer would ever want to see it as it contributed to Trump's legal battles? That's brilliant! That's exactly the kind of thing people would throw away their careers for! You are a genius.
220de12d2b90504e6646c04f1858d337_rumor-nine-inch-nails-and-or-frank-ocean-to-fill-in-for-beyonc-multiple-sources-meme_500-281.jpeg

More effort will be put into this investigation than there was into 9/11

Still too early. I need more Donald Trump shit to laugh at still. Like this:

No politician in history.....has been treated worse or more unfairly." Trump.

You'll get plenty to laugh at no matter what.

Better it's out of office.

Ah, you got me. Everyone involved decided to risk their careers without confirming the existance of the memo from trusted sources. Luckily, people like you (who think people disappear when you leave the room) are here to remind me that sources don't exist if you, personally, don't know who they are. Never mind how the entire journalism industry has successfully functioned for centuries by having journalists confirm the veracity of reports and then hide the names of the high-level people so they'd be willing to come speak freely, Palis is here to let us know that is certainly not how things work to a rational mind.

Remember when the Dems were crying about how Trump wouldn't honor the election if he lost?

You mean after he said he wouldn't?

I don't recall them saying "if Hillary Clinton gets elected, you can't criticize her for doing blatantly illegal things and being an overall incompetent shit bag of a president, and you have to grant her greater malfeasance leeway than any president in US history."

So according to the Derpocrats, Trump has gone from literally Hitler, to literally Nixon? I'd say that's an improvement.

Derpocrats? What happened to snowflakes? Or libtards? Or Democraps?

Can't you morons at least be consistent with your juvenile nicknames?

Also, Trump is way, way dumber and a worse person than Nixon. He's just dumber than Hitler. I'll give him that he's not as evil as Hitler, but, again, that's partially due to his not being smart enough to achieve that level of appreciation for immorality.

I don't recall them saying "if Hillary Clinton gets elected, you can't criticize her for doing blatantly illegal things and being an overall incompetent shit bag of a president, and you have to grant her greater malfeasance leeway than any president in US history."

incredulous.gif

Ah, you got me. Everyone involved decided to risk their careers without confirming the existance of the memo from trusted sources. Luckily, people like you (who think people disappear when you leave the room) are here to remind me that sources don't exist if you, personally, don't know who they are. Never mind how the entire journalism industry has successfully functioned for centuries by having journalists confirm the veracity of reports and then hide the names of the high-level people so they'd be willing to come speak freely, Palis is here to let us know that is certainly not how things work to a rational mind.
Looks like I hit a nerve, you going to be ok big guy?

Quote my "ideas"?

You posted a picture mocking the way the best journalists have used sources for hundreds of years, which is currently a popular idea amongst Trump supporters. That is also a stupid idea.

You posted a picture mocking the way the best journalists have used sources for hundreds of years, which is currently a popular idea amongst Trump supporters. That is also a stupid idea.
I was actually mocking you as you are extremely riled up and it is apparent the more I interact with you the more I rustle you.

I'm glad for all this, the bumps in the future are going to be mega bigly. I will haunt your dreams, not your nightmares, but dreams. For when you dream of midget cannonballs, I will show up to induce terror and paranoia.

Thank you for quoting my "ideas". You sure showed me!

I was actually mocking you as you are extremely riled up and it is apparent the more I interact with you the more I rustle you.

I'm glad for all this, the bumps in the future are going to be mega bigly. I will haunt your dreams, not your nightmares, but dreams. For when you dream of midget cannonballs, I will show up to induce terror and paranoia.

Thank you for quoting my "ideas". You sure showed me!

Trying to feel cool on internet forums > understanding and preserving functional democracy

MAGA

Trying to feel cool on internet forums > understanding and preserving functional democracy

MAGA
What is trying to "feel" cool? Sounds bigly interesting. Didn't know it was greater than whatever the hell you last said.

Back