Congressmen mull impeachment on the grounds that Trump instructed Comey to end Russian investigation

Nothing is going to happen.
The Republicans have strength in numbers.
The Democrats should've waited for the next congressional election cycle before calling for impeachment.

Also, if Trump criminally obstructed justice in a conversation with Coney on February 14, it was a crime for the FBI Director not to report.

If comey doesn't refute these memos, he will have violated three separate federal laws and could easily go to prison for not immediately disclosing.

This will be another stereotypical knee-jerk fake news story within 48 hours. Coincidence that they revealed two of their stories in the same day just hours after to distract from the Seth rich revelations...? Like the Russia "classified" Intel that rep adam Schiff disclosed to cnn/ny times publically march 21st.

This is just like Susan rice...

I certainly hope he doesnt get impeached this early. This shit show is wildly entertaining.

The only reason why I think it would be possible for Trump to be impeached is that there are some Republicans in office who might really prefer Pence. Even with that, there would have to be more evidence that what is available now. If Trump is impeached, which is not very likely, it would probably gift wrap the next presidential election for the Democrats unless the Democrats nominate Hillary again.

1) Failed to get pledge of loyalty
2) Failed to get Flynn investigation ended
3) Fired the guy in charge of investigations

Seems fishy.

If comey doesn't refute these memos, he will have violated three separate federal laws and could easily go to prison for not immediately disclosing.

This will be another stereotypical knee-jerk fake news story within 48 hours. Coincidence that they revealed two of their stories in the same day just hours after to distract from the Seth rich revelations...? Like the Russia "classified" Intel that rep adam Schiff disclosed to cnn/ny times publically march 21st.

You mean the Seth Rich "revelations" made by an investigator for the family that the family denies works for them, and is a disgraced former DC cop who was fired from the department, has produced zero evidence to substantiate his allegations, and has been caught in a lie alleging the FBI discovered emails on his laptop when they were never involved in the case, and never took any articles from the investigation into their chain of inventory?

You mean those "revelations"?

giphy.gif

these people so hell bent on impeaching trump that they forget who becomes POTUS afterwards. do they really want pence as president?

Regardless, Pence is enjoying the Liberal squalor
50ojjlj4s3jy.png

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/17/politics/al-green-impeachment-call/index.html

There you got a freaking link. Because some people can't even google for 5 seconds

will he get pardoned or not

Hi, do you not remember comey testifying under oath that nobody from the administration pressured him? If he's telling the truth about the "memo" (hint, he's not, this is just his jab back at the "tapes" tweet), he lied under oath and can be prosecuted.

So which is it? Maybe they're both secret Russians...

Al Green jumped the gun.
Wait until Comey speaks.
Its is one of 3 things.
Trump is a dumbass
3 (that we know of) of Trumps team were on the Russian payroll, and Trump did not know.
3 or more of Trumps team were on the payroll and Trump knew .

The last thing, if Trump would stick to the fucking script and learn to shut his pie hole, he would not be in as bad as shape as he is in.
It is tough to get by bullshitting as President especially in the team politics time we live in. He has half (or more) of the press ready to pounce on a misspoken word, much less 8 different explanations for the same story. If the Orange Snake Oil salesman was smart(which he isn't) he would not give interviews and rarely speak in public other than his ego driven rallies. Let the pros do the talking for him.

You didn't vote, yet you complain incessantly about the results.

Being that I'm a grown up and I understand how the election works. My vote wouldn't have counted.

I didn't live in the deciding states.

Back