Congressman Trey Gowdy says Clinton investigation goes deeper than anyone knows

It was found he had two emails that were classified after they were sent. So thats kind of a grey area.

But sure, throw Colin Powell in jail too if it makes you feel better. He's probably done something to deserve it.
It's the same with Hillary. State didn't think the emails needed to be classified, the CIA did. Which, is why she wasn't charged. It's all a silly political distraction, and always has been.

Yep, because it was easy political points for trump to score when he won the election to go after Clinton.

He didnt, because he is using it for leverage.

Does that sound far fetched to you?

If Comey could have made a case against Clinton, he would have. Trump's Clinton talk last fall about putting her in jail was wolf tickets to win an election, and people bought it. My grandma really thought, even in late January, that Hillary was going to jail. She also thought Obama was a "closet Muslim." She watches a lot of Fox News.

If Comey could have made a case against Clinton, he would have. Trump's Clinton talk last fall about putting her in jail was wolf tickets to win an election, and people bought it. My grandma really thought, even in late January, that Hillary was going to jail. She also thought Obama was a "closet Muslim." She watches a lot of Fox News.

LOL, a trained monkey could have made a case against Clinton.

Did you know it is illegal to transfer classified information through an unsecured channel, and that ignorance, or incompetence, is not a legal defense?

Bless her heart. You should get her an account in the war room.

FYI: Believing in Pizzagate earns you an all expenses paid, month long vacation at the Pennhurst Asylum. Tell your primary doctor, he will hook you up.

I'm not sure what else is worse: believing in pizza gate or flat earth.

I hope he actually has something that will stick this time and isn't just leading us on.

You explained it when? So Trump was using 9d interdimensional chess on Soros? You do know Kushner is currently financially connected to Soros right? Do you know Trumps an admitted globalist? Why doesn't Trump investigate Comet Pizza and why did he say the Clintons were good people?

I explained it in the other thread. The one in which you didn't rebut me.

I told you why I voted for Trump. Obviously the presidency is compromised since he said he's now a nationalist and a globalist. The swamp is deep and now Trump is mired in it too. But, at least he's not eating up the slop the way Hillary would have. Hence why Pizzagate isn't being investigated now. I'm sure the pedo ring is quite large and includes people in both parties. They won't be caught so easily.

So, you didn't watch the video.

You said drunk driving can kill someone, which implies the exposure of state secrets can't (otherwise it's a pointless comment). I asked you why things get classified if not for safety concerns.

But who even cares? You've already admitted she broke the law. The flaws in your parallel reasoning are unimportant. What is important is that her actions rise to the level of wrongdoing, since that's what you challenged me on.

She didn't break the law. Your view that allegations=guilt is not correct.

You could be such a good poster if you stopped doing this. It's partisan whoring.

No one is above the law, Jack, and Hillary broke it.

The argument isn't whether anyone is above the law. I certainly agree that no one is above it. The partisan whoring is the continued harping on an issue that no one would care about at all if not for the target.

I explained it in the other thread. The one in which you didn't rebut me.

I told you why I voted for Trump. Obviously the presidency is compromised since he said he's now a nationalist and a globalist. The swamp is deep and now Trump is mired in it too. But, at least he's not eating up the slop the way Hillary would have. Hence why Pizzagate isn't being investigated now. I'm sure the pedo ring is quite large and includes people in both parties. They won't be caught so easily.

So, you didn't watch the video.
Oh ok. At least you've lost faith in Trump now.

You call what's going on in the WH right now winning?

<41>

f2a5e778d83c0fa7f8c717e3286a8f09.jpg

Bu bu but... ;)

I honestly don't think anyone could be as bad as Trump currently is. He's shown he really doesn't know what he is doing. He does not have the temperament for the job.

Crooks, thieves and kooks on both sides. If they do burn Hillary I am seriously going to laugh a hearty belly laugh. If they burn Trump I'll do the same thing. Someone better start getting those POTUS Pence commemorative plates started...<45>
Probably President Hatch.

Ryan and Pence are guilty fuckers too.

It always ramps up when DT gets in trouble.

Latest is Clinton killed Seth Rich.

Killary kills all who get in her way, runs shit behind the scenes... but loses an election to an unknown black guy and an orange reality TV star.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back