Congressman Trey Gowdy says Clinton investigation goes deeper than anyone knows

This post is 100% speculation.
Writing everything off that has been going on with Russia, Trump, and the investigation as nothing is pure denial. Trump is a disaster and much of it is his own fault.

Writing everything off that has been going on with Russia, Trump, and the investigation as nothing is pure denial. Trump is a disaster and much of it is his own fault.

Show me the Russia evidence. There is NONE. CNN sheep

;););)
giphy.gif

Oh that's some pretty strong evidence.
Investigation isn't over yet buttercup. I guess Trump firing Comey and acting so paranoid is due to all the coke and blunts he goes thru and nothing else ;)

Mike Flynn took $500,000 from Turkey while he was part of the campaign. He colluded with Turkish official to kidnap Gulen. James Woolsey was at that meeting and disclosed it. Mike Flynn also took payments from Russia and didn't disclose to the US government by registering as a foreign agent. The transition team knew all of this, and they made him head of the NSA anyway. Pence obviously knew these facts prior to Flynn's firing, and they lied about their knowledge of it. Trump told the head of the FBI to stop investigating Flynn after the firing. Trump fired the head of the FBI, and admitted in an interview with Lester Holt that he fired him because of the Russia investigation. These are all facts. There are many more facts that make this a huge scandal, and now that there is a special counselor we will hopefully get to the bottom of it. The absolute best case scenario is that Trump is a clueless buffoon. Best case.

@Hans Gercmiov

Did Colin Powell break the law? He used private email when he was Secretary of State as well.

If he had classified material on a private circuit, then fuck yes he did. Im not some partisan hack, like you people make me out to be and that you certainly seem to be.

It was found he had two emails that were classified after they were sent. So thats kind of a grey area.

But sure, throw Colin Powell in jail too if it makes you feel better. He's probably done something to deserve it.

Still licking your wounds, I see.
<45>

You don't think there's enough to investigate Trump, but you believe in pizza gate. You also dismiss any ties between Soros and Trump but bring up ties with Soros elsewhere when it is convenient for you.

<45>

<45>

You don't think there's enough to investigate Trump, but you believe in pizza gate. You also dismiss any ties between Soros and Trump but bring up ties with Soros elsewhere when it is convenient for you.

<45>

There is enough evidence to investigate Trump, but so far there has been no proof to indict him. Likewise, there is enough circumstantial evidence to investigate the owner of Comet Pizza, Podesta, and others involved in what could be a pedophilia ring.

I already explained how Trump took Soros' money but didn't play his game and has so far proven to not be beholden to him. In fact, far from it given how much money Soros wasted trying to stop Trump. That's why the globalists and their media mouthpieces were so anti-Trump to begin with. He wasn't supposed to run the way he did; he wasn't playing the game. Really, you need to read more closely and drop the blind partisanship.

There is enough evidence to investigate Trump, but so far there has been no proof to indict him. Likewise, there is enough circumstantial evidence to investigate the owner of Comet Pizza, Podesta, and others involved in what could be a pedophilia ring.

I already explained how Trump took Soros' money but didn't play his game and has so far proven to not be beholden to him. In fact, far from it given how much money Soros wasted trying to stop Trump. That's why the globalists and their media mouthpieces were so anti-Trump to begin with. He wasn't supposed to run the way he did; he wasn't playing the game. Really, you need to read more closely and drop the blind partisanship.
You explained it when? So Trump was using 9d interdimensional chess on Soros? You do know Kushner is currently financially connected to Soros right? Do you know Trumps an admitted globalist? Why doesn't Trump investigate Comet Pizza and why did he say the Clintons were good people?

Huh? There will be no overlap between a Trump et al. investigation and a Hillary investigation.

This is how the real world works. Banksters never went to jail, because exposing their crimes could have caused a global economic meltdown through a loss of confidence in the system.

Trump will have the FBI and DOJ, pursue clinton, only if the dems, pursue the Russia investigation.

The fact is that they are both dirty, and any real non-partisan investigation would expose this.

If one gets prosecuted, they both will.

FYI: Believing in Pizzagate earns you an all expenses paid, month long vacation at the Pennhurst Asylum. Tell your primary doctor, he will hook you up.

This is how the real world works. Banksters never went to jail, because exposing their crimes could have caused a global economic meltdown through a loss of confidence in the system.

Trump will have the FBI and DOJ, pursue clinton, only if the dems, pursue the Russia investigation.

The fact is that they are both dirty, and any real non-partisan investigation would expose this.

If one gets prosecuted, they both will.

You think that huh?<{katwhu}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back