Congressman Trey Gowdy says Clinton investigation goes deeper than anyone knows

Really. He says she committed crimes.

You act like if some police chief went on TV and said "John Smith raped 10 kids. Good night, ladies and gentlemen!" BUT DID HE SAY IT WAS A CRIME? Get fucked lib. We're done here. Fucking idiot. :rolleyes:

Cliffs:
--While he doesn't agree with Comey's decision to not recommend indicting Hillary, after receiving classified intel, he understands why Comey did it.
--Said that Comey's primary goal was to give the American public confidence in the investigation. Says he can't say more because its classified.
--Host asks if he is suggesting that the are more entanglement between Justice department and Clinton than anyone understands. Gowdy responds "you are very perceptive".

In case it wasn't obvious before, Comey knew Hillary was caught with her hand in the cookie jar, but had his hands tied because he knew the DOJ was protecting her. If he had recommended to indict her, the whole thing would have become a shitslingingfest between the DOJ and Obama vs. the FBI and Congress. So Comey made the wrong decision, but the one he felt would best preserve the confidence of the people in our system.

The real question now is what is going to happen as this investigation goes forward under a new FBI. Are they going to look into Lynch's secret meeting with Bill Clinton aboard his jet? Did Obama direct the DOJ to block for Hillary? Its clear that we need a special prosecutor to go back over everything that was done and make sure it was all legal. I think anyone left or right can agree on that.

You could've just said "trump dindu nuffin" and we would've understood you all the same

Wait, what? You don't see how you just made a massive, massive jump?

You said drunk driving can kill someone, which implies the exposure of state secrets can't (otherwise it's a pointless comment). I asked you why things get classified if not for safety concerns.

But who even cares? You've already admitted she broke the law. The flaws in your parallel reasoning are unimportant. What is important is that her actions rise to the level of wrongdoing, since that's what you challenged me on.

You act like if some police chief went on TV and said "John Smith raped 10 kids. Good night, ladies and gentlemen!" BUT DID HE SAY IT WAS A CRIME? Get fucked lib. We're done here. Fucking idiot. :rolleyes:
Here I'll simply note that you've avoided answering.

So an investigation turned up not even enough evidence to indict, much less convict, but she belongs in prison? We're not a banana republic that just throws the losing candidate in jail for the crime of going against the president.
You could be such a good poster if you stopped doing this. It's partisan whoring.

No one is above the law, Jack, and Hillary broke it.

When your choice for POTUS is an absolute shit storm so you bring up Obama and Hillary for the 15326836792 time because you have no other defense for your daddy.
0c3.png

You could be such a good poster if you stopped doing this. It's partisan whoring.

I agree. If it comes out Trump broke the law, I'll condemn that shit. There's no evidence though. NONE. There's a mountain of evidence Hillary is a crook. She's as innocent as OJ.

When your choice for POTUS is an absolute shit storm so you bring up Obama and Hillary for the 15326836792 time because you have no other defense for your daddy.
0c3.png

Your only evidence of wrongdoing is you don't like him.

Did Colin Powell break the law? He used private email when he was Secretary of State as well.

Did Colin Powell break the law? He used private email when he was Secretary of State as well.

If he had classified material on a private circuit, then fuck yes he did. Im not some partisan hack, like you people make me out to be and that you certainly seem to be.

Your only evidence of wrongdoing is you don't like him.
For someone who is innocent he sure acts guilty. Things do not look good when you fire the guy investigating the mess and then a special council is appointed afterwards. I don't think Trump is a Russian puppet; I just think he's an idiot that allowed himself to be sorrounded with people who have very questionable connections to Russia. In the end he won't come out of this unscathed. The Russian taint will follow him for sometime.

It applies to everyone. The law is blind.
I agree. If it comes out Trump broke the law, I'll condemn that shit. There's no evidence though. NONE. There's a mountain of evidence Hillary is a crook. She's as innocent as OJ.
The focus from the beginning has been on a shortlist of insiders around him, not Trump himself, and yes, there is already plenty of lawbreaking going on.

If he had classified material on a private circuit, then fuck yes he did. Im not some partisan hack, like you people make me out to be and that you certainly seem to be.
I don't remember there being an investigation. I wonder why? Maybe because the Republicans have spent 25 years trying to bring down the Clintons for shit that doesn't even wiggle the needle on a corruption scale in Washington DC. The e-mail thing is ridiculous, just like Benghazi was ridiculous, and just like Whitewater and Ken Starr are ridiculous. It's all partisan political hackery. FYI, I didn't vote for Hillary and don't think she really represents the interests of most Americans. But, she would have been much better than Trump and the disgusting regressive nature of the modern Republican party.

It applies to everyone. The law is blind.

The focus from the beginning has been on a shortlist of insiders around him, not Trump himself, and yes, there is already plenty of lawbreaking going on.
It certainly should be, but we both know that it isn't. You can't look at the 7 Benghazi investigations, and the e-mail investigation and think it's all to protect the sanctity of the rule of law. That's a laughable stance.

Last edited:
For someone who is innocent he sure acts guilty. Things do not look good when you fire the guy investigating the mess and then a special council is appointed afterwards. I don't think Trump is a Russian puppet; I just think he's an idiot that allowed himself to be sorrounded with people who have very questionable connections to Russia. In the end he won't come out of this unscathed. The Russian taint will follow him for sometime.

This post is 100% speculation.

Back