Congressman Trey Gowdy says Clinton investigation goes deeper than anyone knows

So if we declassified everything classified there would be no danger in that? Sounds good to me. "National security" is such a bullshit concept.

Why do you think the government even has a system of classification? Just to protect their asses from the consequences of their shady dealings?

Wait, what? You don't see how you just made a massive, massive jump? We're talking about a handful of specific emails that didn't have any important info (State didn't think should be classified, CIA did). And we're not talking about declassifying them either; just that the security wasn't up to the standards of the department. So we go from a few emails that arguably shouldn't have been classified being on a not-sufficiently secure system to your "let's make every bit of info open to the public." IMO, the reason you choose to make such an absurd stretch is that you realize that the actual situation is ho-hum, but you don't want to accept that obvious conclusion.

How deep inside Hillary are we talking about?

I think Hillary is just the tip of the iceburg. They probably uncovered other things related to other people like DOJ and Obama. Oh man..this will be the biggest corrupt government shut down ever.

Yes, finally the corrupt Obama Administration will be brought down, and then Bush can be tried for war crimes, and Clinton will have to pay Monica's dry-cleaning bill!

Jack V Savage and HomerThompson are in this thread like
latest

If you cant pin someone to the wall with 8 investigations over years, fuck you.

^ Take notes, folks. That's how you know you've won an argument. When you provide the evidence they obviously thought you didn't have and then they call you stupid and stop responding. <45>
I'm still waiting for you to prove anything or provide even attempts at it.
Take notes, indeed

something something Benghazi

Gowdy is the GOAT at getting shit haircuts. Everyone of his haircuts thinks it's on the head of some effeminate plantation owner from the south

There's the Picnic's Pleasant
Trey_Gowdy_113th_Congress.jpg

Then you've got the Cracker's Whip

gowdy2.jpg

And lastly, the My Daddy Once Told Me....

1gowdy3.jpg

If you cant pin someone to the wall with 8 investigations over years, fuck you.

Yeah, it's insane. They investigate her for sneezing (almost literally) over a multi-year period and never find any evidence to back up the narrative that she's some kind of criminal. The best they can come up with is that she sent a handful of emails that were at risk of being hacked but weren't. And they don't then conclude, "shit, maybe we were wrong" but rather "she should be the first person ever to go to prison for that email thing and she's just really good at hiding it." Give it up. You guys can still disagree about policy. Being honest about this whole situation doesn't mean you turn in your gun and become a liberal (or a "neoliberal" if you're a far-left nutter); it just means that you start discussing issues like an adult.

Gowdy is the GOAT at getting shit haircuts. Everyone of his haircuts thinks it's on the head of some effeminate plantation owner from the south

There's the Picnic's Pleasant
Trey_Gowdy_113th_Congress.jpg

Then you've got the Cracker's Whip

gowdy2.jpg

And lastly, the My Daddy Once Told Me....

1gowdy3.jpg
Rofl
Dude, what the fuck

I'm still waiting for you to prove anything or provide even attempts at it.
Take notes, indeed

Excuse me, sir. I provided you with a video of the director of the FBI stating Hillary Clinton had classified, up to Top Secret, in fact, information on private servers. When you were adamant there was no evidence of any crime. Game, set, match, buddy. You lost an argument to a stupid person.

Excuse me, sir. I provided you with a video of the director of the FBI stating Hillary Clinton had classified, up to Top Secret, in fact, information on private servers. When you were adamant there was no evidence of any crime. Game, set, match, buddy. You lost an argument to a stupid person.
Did he call it a crime?

I have libs calling me stupid and posting gifs. You are children.

Back