Congressman Trey Gowdy says Clinton investigation goes deeper than anyone knows

Holy crap! It's like Dumb and Dumber....

My link sources include: BBC, Business Insider, Washington Post, Fortune, CNN, and the U.S. Government...

Are you done looking like a total partisan dipshit?

A more appropriate response would be appreciation. You've been lied to, and I'm pointing it out, but you're too tribalistic to see it.

?? I thought that was Homer!
tenor.gif

Wrong. Three of the 30,000-plus emails were marked "classified," though they lacked headers indicating that (and thus could have been missed). 110 of the emails contained information that was classified. And there's no felony alleged in relation to that.

That was one of the things Comey was wrong about, which later came to light.

Emails were regularly sent to a third party for deletion. The emails related to this claim were among them, and they were sent for deletion long before any subpoena. They were also subsequently recovered. No felony is even alleged in relation to this.

In fact, what I'm saying is 100% true, while you're repeating lies. What's actually happened is that there's a real story that is relatively insignificant and then ignorant speculation and deliberate lies put out on blogs and the right-wing media in order to make a scandal out of nothing. You should make an effort to read unbiased descriptions of the story. You will be very surprised.

In general, the pearl-clutching in relation to all this is just obvious bullshit. "OMG, she could have been hacked! They might have found out ... something that arguably should have been classified."

Man... did someone sloppily shit themselves again, or is Space posting....

I bet that sounded clever in your head.

So basically you have no rebuttal. You can swallow your pride, it won't kill you.

Additionally, the guy says he's a "libertarian" but he's forced to support an extreme authoritarian because the press is mean to him. Kind of giving away that he's a troll right there.

He's a "law and order" libertarian who doesn't believe that the press or private citizens should be criticizing the gov't.
How do you call that libertarian? I heard the opinion of a legit libertarian (or anarchist) today. She said Trump being in power is a good thing but only due to the uniting of opposition against him potentially resulting in a game changer of an event.

How do you call that libertarian? I heard the opinion of a legit libertarian (or anarchist) today. She said Trump being in power is a good thing but only due to the uniting of opposition against him potentially resulting in a game changer of an event.

I don't call that a libertarian. Kind of a joke.

A more appropriate response would be appreciation. You've been lied to, and I'm pointing it out, but you're too tribalistic to see it.

You offered your OPINION, I gave you straight up FACTS with links. It's strange watching Liberals like you call others "tribalistic".

Back