Congressman Trey Gowdy says Clinton investigation goes deeper than anyone knows

Liberals seem not to care, but love their little tin foil hat Russian witch hunt, because they are partisan little assholes that put big government, globalism, and authoritarian rule over everything else.

You're obviously a troll and not even trying very hard since that is all total crap.

The rest of your post is irrelevant since the point is the behaviour of the POTUS and whether it merits impeachment. Clinton didn't get elected, as your lot is so fond of proclaiming, so it's meaningless in it's connection to the question, "Is the president of the United States a dangerous fucking crook who gave secret intelligence to top Russian officials while hosting them in the White House of all fucking places, and who engaged in obstruction of justice by asking Comey to back off the investigation?" I provided what I consider to be confirmation of the second act. See if you can refute it without mentioning Clinton.

Bu bu but... ;)

I honestly don't think anyone could be as bad as Trump currently is. He's shown he really doesn't know what he is doing. He does not have the temperament for the job.
I am pretty sure that if we could be flies on the wall there, we'd see it's far worse than you think, even.

Hilarious how you deem anything criminal regarding trump to be "fake news" because he hasn't been impeached but when Hilary doesn't get indicted you don't want to call that "fake news" but claim that there's collusion between the DOJ and Obama to prevent Hilary from being prosecuted.

Share with me the single most damning piece of evidence of either:

A) Trump's collusion with Russia
B) Trump doing something that will get him impeached

Share with me the single most damning piece of evidence of either:

A) Trump's collusion with Russia
B) Trump doing something that will get him impeached

A) Hiring Manafort to run his campaign or naming Flynn National Security Adviser.
B) Asking the FBI director to stop investigating Flynn and then firing him after he didn't. Don't know about "will" because I have no confidence that Congress will do its job, but "should."

A) Hiring Manafort to run his campaign or naming Flynn National Security Adviser.
B) Asking the FBI director to stop investigating Flynn and then firing him after he didn't. Don't know about "will" because I have no confidence that Congress will do its job, but "should."

A) This is the problem. You have circumstantial evidence of people who aren't even Trump. How do you prove Trump intended to put the Russians into power through these supposed puppets? Flynn was cleared by Obama while he had the same ties to Russia lol.

B) Comey said under oath not long ago Trump never tried to directly interfere with the Russia investigation. I know you probably don't give Trump much credit - but he isn't dumb enough to directly "Ask the FBI director to stop investigating Flynn".

You're obviously a troll .......

I quit reading right there.

I provided over a dozen links to credible sources that are factually driven and not "anonymous sources" is "total crap".

Your second paragraph is total garbage. I am a Libertarian. But, you idiots and your subversion of the election through a corrupt press and bureaucracy has driven me to support the Orange Ogre over your soulless morally bankrupt ideology.

According to the history of now, we are suppose to forget about everything Clinton has ever done.

According to the history of now, we are suppose to forget about everything Clinton has ever done.
tenor.gif

Read OP, stopped when I saw the Fox news logo in the YT vid.

I have credible sources... you have a bankrupt ideology based on lies.

Funny how you got completely debunked and then couldn't add anything but left wing opinion.

You don't have any credible sources disagreeing with what I said. And for fuck's sake, your first link was to RT. A mountain of links that you didn't even read isn't evidence for anything; it's just the WR equivalent of the Gish Gallop.

The facts are not really in dispute. You can even look at the wiki page for the whole thing. You've been lied to and you're passing it on.

A) This is the problem. You have circumstantial evidence of people who aren't even Trump. How do you prove Trump intended to put the Russians into power through these supposed puppets? Flynn was cleared by Obama while he had the same ties to Russia lol.

B) Comey said under oath not long ago Trump never tried to directly interfere with the Russia investigation. I know you probably don't give Trump much credit - but he isn't dumb enough to directly "Ask the FBI director to stop investigating Flynn".

I don't think you know what "circumstantial evidence" means. You asked what evidence there was on collusion, and I pointed to it. Now you're just going to deny the facts. That's fine. I don't expect you to be reasonable here, but at least you can stop playing dumb about why people would reasonably suspect collusion.

I don't give Trump as much credit as you do. Anyway, do you admit that if the memo has been correctly reported and says what it appears to say that there is a strong case for impeachment?

Read OP, stopped when I saw the Fox news logo in the YT vid.

You should watch the vid just to see how badly the TS misrepresented it.

Last edited:
I quit reading right there.

I provided over a dozen links to credible sources that are factually driven and not "anonymous sources" is "total crap".

Your second paragraph is total garbage. I am a Libertarian. But, you idiots and your subversion of the election through a corrupt press and bureaucracy has driven me to support the Orange Ogre over your soulless morally bankrupt ideology.
LOL your reading comprehension is obviously too shitty to be a proper troll, you're right. The part I said was crap was your silly characterization of liberals. I said the dozen links you provided were irrelevant b/c we're not talking about POTUS Hillary Clinton right now. We're talking about Donald fucking POTUS Trump and how he's obviously a corrupt motherfucker and you obviously can't refute what I said so you're resorting to this distraction. Shut up unless you want to actually address that point.

LOL your reading comprehension is obviously too shitty to be a proper troll, you're right. The part I said was crap was your silly characterization of liberals. I said the dozen links you provided were irrelevant b/c we're not talking about POTUS Hillary Clinton right now. We're talking about Donald fucking POTUS Trump and how he's obviously a corrupt motherfucker and you obviously can't refute what I said so you're resorting to this distraction. Shut up unless you want to actually address that point.

Additionally, the guy says he's a "libertarian" but he's forced to support an extreme authoritarian because the press is mean to him. Kind of giving away that he's a troll right there.

He's a "law and order" libertarian who doesn't believe that the press or private citizens should be criticizing the gov't.

We are talking about Clinton. You have achieved a level of stupid that is quite impressive. Read the OP again, and then come on back and lecture others about what "we are talking about". You are off topic. You sound like a total idiot.

You don't have any credible sources disagreeing with what I said. And for fuck's sake, your first link was to RT.

Holy crap! It's like Dumb and Dumber....

My link sources include: BBC, Business Insider, Washington Post, Fortune, CNN, and the U.S. Government...

Are you done looking like a total partisan dipshit?

Back