Congressman to UFC, Bellator: "Move to a real league system"

I think basbeball would be dead without their intervention.
I don't think Baseball would have suffered a hit of Canseco didn't snitch. I don't think Baseball would have ever admitted athletes were using steroids and they'd still be talkin about "juiced balls" and not players.

Bonds really gained 40 lbs of solid muscle after his 30s and people were acting like he was just clean and lifting weights lol

It applies here because this is interstate commerce just like boxing was when it started getting regulated by Congress. I'm not even going to read all your opinions because I don't care. If Congress wants the UFC to suck lemons, they will suck lemons.

Ah Yes, Intelligent response boy. You don't care, but you WILL read this post because you're an addicted fanboy who can't back up the talk with facts.

So many wholes. Murked too. It's near impossible to swim through the amount of shit that is out there with these hearings.So many angles being played by all sides too. Pity. We should all be on board for the good of the sport but that alone in itself is near impossible.

So you're aware, there are multiple legitimate geniuses that play in the NFL. Ryan Fitzpatrick, for example, has an IQ of 138.
There is not a single soccer player, in the history of soccer, that has a genius level IQ.

138 is not genius level.

Also you’re full of shit considering that there must be a 100x pro soccer players than NFL players. You’re obviously not the genius here.

So is it now a matter of congressional record that Bisping ducked legitimate contenders?

Constant state of warfare, shitty health care, murderous tax code, lack of gun control, environmental destruction, utter corruption of government by corporations - some fuckhead Repulinut wants to regulate UFC because he never got the chance to fight there because he sucked.

Commerce is "the activity of buying and selling, especially on a large scale", UFC sells fights. Congress can and will regulate this if they want to. The UFC will do whatever Congress sees fit, whether that is to make their own matches or be regulated.

Congress does not have Carte Blanche to micro-manage businesses. If that was the case, the drug companies wouldn't be able to take the American public to the cleaners like they do. In the absence of a proven or perceived Monopoly, which IMO the UFC obviously does NOT have, Congress will do nothing but make it harder for the UFC to do, in the end, whatever they want. More administrative hurdles to do what they want to do will add to costs and that is a certain way to keep fighter pay DOWN.

I don't think Baseball would have suffered a hit of Canseco didn't snitch. I don't think Baseball would have ever admitted athletes were using steroids and they'd still be talkin about "juiced balls" and not players.

Bonds really gained 40 lbs of solid muscle after his 30s and people were acting like he was just clean and lifting weights lol
I was joking :)

If that was the case, the drug companies wouldn't be able to take the American public to the cleaners like they do.
They aren't able to. Congress allows them to because the drug companies pay them kickbacks.

Pardon Congressman, how much of a campaign donation is customary ?

Congress does not have Carte Blanche to micro-manage businesses. If that was the case, the drug companies wouldn't be able to take the American public to the cleaners like they do. In the absence of a proven or perceived Monopoly, which IMO the UFC obviously does NOT have, Congress will do nothing but make it harder for the UFC to do, in the end, whatever they want. More administrative hurdles to do what they want to do will add to costs and that is a certain way to keep fighter pay DOWN.

OK, thanks for sharing your opinion! When Congress passes the McGregor Act, I'm sure they will take this into consideration.

Back