Congress have officially filed for Donald Trump's impeachment

I watched the whole thing, and what specific quote is an admittion of guilt that he obstructed justice?

HOLT: So, you had already made the decision.

TRUMP: Oh, I was going to fire regardless of recommendation.

HOLT: So, there was...

(CROSSTALK)

TRUMP: They -- he made a recommendation. He's highly respected. Very good guy, very smart guy.

And the Democrats like him. The Republicans like him.

He had made a recommendation. But regardless of recommendation, I was going to fire Comey knowing there was no good time to do it

And in fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself -- I said, you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story. It's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should've won.

You provided him with an opinon based on fake news....

So Trump didn't say part of his reason to fire Comey was "because of the Russia thing" and that law code I quoted is made up?

I see you are still in a world of "alternative facts". Sad.

HOLT: So, you had already made the decision.

TRUMP: Oh, I was going to fire regardless of recommendation.

HOLT: So, there was...

(CROSSTALK)

TRUMP: They -- he made a recommendation. He's highly respected. Very good guy, very smart guy.

And the Democrats like him. The Republicans like him.

He had made a recommendation. But regardless of recommendation, I was going to fire Comey knowing there was no good time to do it

And in fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself -- I said, you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story. It's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should've won.

Um.... this is nothing.

It's well known that Trump fired Comey because he wouldn't publically announce the Trump/Russia investigation isn't a criminal investigation of Trump. And further leaks after this interview confirmed it.

There's a reason why the MSM bitched about this for a weekend and we haven't heard about it since, because it was Fake News.

Yawn. Cart before the horse. Trump isn't overly smart, but I don't think they have anything on him yet, just hearsay. Let the investigations go on and then we'll see what happens.
This.
Sensibly cautious. It's a twisted tale full of lies and half truths and omissions, so it'll take some time to dig through.

Everybody pack your bags with nothingburgers, it's an expedition to Bullshit Mountain

Honestly, you've probably watched more CNN this week than I have in my life.

These WR conservatives are weird. They cry about all this "liberal media" every day that no actual WR liberal knows anything about. I wouldn't know what Bill Nye or Teen Vogue said if it wasn't for some WR conservative crying about it.

So Trump didn't say part of his reason to fire Comey was "because of the Russia thing" and that law code I quoted is made up?

I see you are still in a world of "alternative facts". Sad.
You're the one reviving the Comey case....like there's something therer....
1qkwbl.jpg

You're the one reviving the Comey case....like there's something therer....
1qkwbl.jpg

• Asks to know exactly which law code on the books Trump broke to be impeached (Obstruction of Justice)
  • Asks for what he did to obstruct justice ("I was gonna fire Comey no matter what because of the Russia thing")
  • Cry and ask why people are bringing up Comey

<Kpop775><Aug3>

Last edited:
Firing another person or interfering with any agency charged with investigating him would put him in dictator territory

Since The President has the right to fire the director of the FBI for any reason whatsoever, it puts him squarely in Presidential territory.

Firing another person or interfering with any agency charged with investigating him would put him in dictator territory

Didn't they already say Trump wasn't under investigation though?

Back