Congress have officially filed for Donald Trump's impeachment

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Wednesday, two congressmen submitted 'Articles of Impeachment' for consideration by the US House of Representatives.

Under the US constitution the President of the United States can be removed from office by articles of impeachment, and also tried in a court of law if they have been charged with a crime.

'Articles' are essentially charges of wrongdoing or even criminality. Impeachable offences outlined in the US Constitution for Presidents include 'treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanours'.

Speaking on the floor of the House on Wednesday, Al Green and Brad Sherman submitted House-Resolution 438.

It charged Trump with 'Obstruction of Justice', and committing 'high crimes and misdemeanours'.

Specifically; they claim the President interfered with the investigations into Russian election tampering with the 2016 presidential election.

In a statement on his website, Representative Sherman cites the abrupt firing of FBI Director James Comey, as cause for concern.

The articles were submitted days after it was revealed Donald Trump Junior had made met with a Kremlin-connected lawyer alluding to information on Hillary Clinton during the 2016 Presidential campaign.

https://www.indy100.com/article/pre...ngress-impeachment-articles-july-2017-7839036

.........................................................................................................................................................................

I'm like what the fuck.... People were always talking about it but I didn't knew it was going to be official that soon but hack it has arrived already and to be fairly honest I don't have a dogfight in this impeachment so I'm not against it nor do I support it. I'm neutral at best.

What do you say sherdog? Do you think he will be gone or remain?

Last edited:
Yawn. Cart before the horse. Trump isn't overly smart, but I don't think they have anything on him yet, just hearsay. Let the investigations go on and then we'll see what happens.

Yawn. Cart before the horse. Trump isn't overly smart, but I don't think they have anything on him yet, just hearsay. Let the investigations go on and then we'll see what happens.

Donald Trump fired Comey to protect his son and son-in-law.

Looks pretty obvious to me.

This is the most entertaining shitshow of a Presidential administration ever. God bless you idiotic republicans that voted this man into office.

Donald Trump fired Comey to protect his son and son-in-law.

Looks pretty obvious to me.

Really?

Can't be because Comey wouldn't publically state Trump wasn't being criminally investigated?

You watch too much CNN.

You're such a virgin blowing your wad too early everytime there's news about Trump....

Everytime?

This is still the same news.

It's kind of a big deal I'm not sure if you've been following.

Don Jr released emails detailing a meeting between him and Russian lobbyists/lawyers/spies to get information gathered by a foreign government. They also repeatedly lied about what the meeting was about and who attended the meeting.

It's all really fascinating.

Last edited:
Really?

Can't be because Comey wouldn't publically state Trump wasn't being criminally investigated?

You watch too much CNN.

I don't think that really helps Trump if that's true.

I don't even know what channel CNN is on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Wednesday, two congressmen submitted 'Articles of Impeachment' for consideration by the US House of Representatives.

Under the US constitution the President of the United States can be removed from office by articles of impeachment, and also tried in a court of law if they have been charged with a crime.

'Articles' are essentially charges of wrongdoing or even criminality. Impeachable offences outlined in the US Constitution for Presidents include 'treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanours'.

Speaking on the floor of the House on Wednesday, Al Green and Brad Sherman submitted House-Resolution 438.

It charged Trump with 'Obstruction of Justice', and committing 'high crimes and misdemeanours'.

Specifically; they claim the President interfered with the investigations into Russian election tampering with the 2016 presidential election.

In a statement on his website, Representative Sherman cites the abrupt firing of FBI Director James Comey, as cause for concern.

The articles were submitted days after it was revealed Donald Trump Junior had made met with a Kremlin-connected lawyer alluding to information on Hillary Clinton during the 2016 Presidential campaign.

https://www.indy100.com/article/pre...ngress-impeachment-articles-july-2017-7839036

.........................................................................................................................................................................

I'm like what the fuck.... People were always talking about it but I didn't knew it was going to be official that soon but hack it has arrived already and to be fairly honest I don't have a dogfight in this impeachment so I'm not against it nor do I support it. I'm neutral at best.

What do you say sherdog? Do you think he will be gone or remain?

He's jumping the gun...

Let's see how long this thread lasts, seeing last week when the left was being special, they took down 2 of my threads on this.

Maybe just maybe their skin is a little thicker today.

Btw this isn't going anywhere and I personally don't give a damn about trump and his administration. Of course I equally don't give a damn about the DNC either.

American politics is aids.

Is the investigation even over yet?

There IS blood in the water though.
Drip
Drip
Drip...

Really?

You watch too much CNN.
That's no reason to fire him either though. He could have just waited until he was questioned by the committee instead of trying to force him to make inappropriate public statements. It really seems Trump just thought that being elected made him the CEO of the United States without regard to any checks and balances.

Back