"Congratulations. You have won" pop up

Mark Hunts FIST

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I can stay on this site for about 2 minutes. Then this pop up redirects me.
I seem to only have the issue here.

Is anyone else getting flooded with those here?

Anyone have any tips?

Yea, I'm having the same problem. Turning off java script seems to work for me but it is becoming really annoying

Past few weeks has been constant redirects for me on phone

I really think it’s some type of malware rooted on the phone. I get it often. I even clear my browser and it happens pretty soon after I do that. It’s one of those things that Apple won’t address because you can’t “prove” it’s rooted. It doesn’t just happen on this site either. It’s seems to happen on other sites as well.

The turn off Java is a temporary but not viable solution. You won’t be able to do much without JavaScript.

I get it only when I use my phone, and only with this website. It is the only site I ever get a pop up from.

I really think it’s some type of malware rooted on the phone. I get it often. I even clear my browser and it happens pretty soon after I do that. It’s one of those things that Apple won’t address because you can’t “prove” it’s rooted. It doesn’t just happen on this site either. It’s seems to happen on other sites as well.

The turn off Java is a temporary but not viable. You won’t be able to do much without JavaScript.

Oh for sure. Its everwhere and I'm not blaming Sherdog.. but for whatever reason, this is the page I get them.

I tried switching browsers.
Pop ups are blocked.
Cleared chromes cache
Reinstalled chrome

Nothing has fixed it yet.

Yep get it a few times a day. It's not as bad as it was about a week ago

It happens in other sites too, but here in sherdog it's almost constant ads. It only happens when I use my Android phone too.

This is using an Android phone.

I downloaded ad blocker browser.
I haven't had one yet.
But it has closed itself 3 times.
Less annoying then previously, but still not optimal.

SD is the only place it happens to me, and it is quite frequent.

I reported this to websupport

The Sherdog Mobile App is no longer supported. There's no plans to revive it. You should uninstall it.
Official styles supported on the forums are SD Dark (Default) and SD Light.

Back