News Congratulations, Tyson Fury !!

Fuck all the boxing bullshit and getting an easy money fight. This needs no build up and needs to happen next..........and since Fury had gone to Germany to beat the best then gone to the U.S to fight a fight a banging HW he needs to show what he can do at home.
There's a reason he's the king of the travellers (also known as gypsies)

What a legend he is...

Someone's 0 did not have to go

m96jjd.jpg

Pretty sure he beats Anthony Joshua too, based on what I saw tonight.

<Dana05> Crazy, really. He is much more skilled than he looks.

Its in his dna man. Its what he was put on the earth to do from a long ass lineage of boxers

two 10-8 rounds and still a draw? what a joke (and i was at the fight[)

Even with the 2 10-8 rounds, Wilder still needed to win 2 other rounds to make it a draw. Something i don't think he did.

Kinda was what I thought it would be. Classic puncher vs boxer.

In my eyes, the boxer outboxed the puncher for at LEAST 9 of the twelve rounds. The puncher got two knockdowns, and was pretty active in the 3rd or fourth (forget the round). So I would have scored it 115-111 for Tyson Fury.

It only take someone seeing two rounds differently to get a draw, but it takes someone to see the fight quite a bit differently (like the one judge) to score it heavy for Wilder.

It was pretty amazing seeing Tyson get up from that last knock down, which everyone thought was a KO. Dude legit looked like a computer that got shut down, and was starting back up. Can't believe he recovered that fast.

Kinda one of those "Boxing is rigged" guys now honestly. Too many major fights ending in draws so they can do them again and make more money. Not too many big fights to make, so they keep rehashing the same shit.

Hats off to both guys though. Neither one of them were out of the fight, and if Wilder would have just done more to the body the entire fight, it would have been a completely different fight.

Kinda one of those "Boxing is rigged" guys now honestly. Too many major fights ending in draws so they can do them again and make more money. Not too many big fights to make, so they keep rehashing the same shit.

Yeah. Between this and the first Canelo x GGG result it’s as obvious as it could be that any big, “close” fight is just scored a draw to give us a second fight. I know it’s something most boxing fans already know, but it’s still frustrating to see it so blatantly

Tyson looked better than ever and he fought a very entertaining fight. I thought he would fight him like he fought Klitchko and would clinch all the time but he rarely clinched and did a great job moving and out boxing Wilder for 9 or 10 rounds.

Back