News Congratulations, Tyson Fury !!

dembones22

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
m96jjd.jpg

24qlkyt.jpg
Congratulations Tyson Fury !! As a former detractor and a person who thought you were a joke, you won me over tonight.

I knew Tyson was definitely the better boxer on paper than Wilder but I thought Deontay had the speed and strength/power advantage. I thought Deontay would be able catch him in the early rounds with his wild but powerful " Worldstar Hip Hop " windmill punches.

titCrL5.gif

I was impressed about how active Fury was throughout the fight. He basically was putting on a clinic in this fight making Deontay miss often while catching him with that crisp jab all night and actually stunned Deontay with the cross a few times.

The first knockdown was legit but I kind of feel he kind of fell over himself. The Second he got caught about as clean as you can get hit. I thought he was done !!

The guys I was watching the fight with were going crazy !! I was even more surprised how well recovered and actually was taking the fight to Wilder at the end of the round.

People are complaining about the decision, and I get that. I thought Tyson won as well ( clearly ). But the " I'm done with boxing " shit needs to stop. Commission appointed judges are not " boxing " . Boxing is boxing. And we have been treated to a great year of boxing this far.

<mma4> This was a great fight, IMO. I was thoroughly entertained.

<Kpop775>WHO ELSE WAS IMPRESSED WITH THE HEART AND BOXING ABILITY OF FURY TONIGHT ??

Last edited:
two 10-8 rounds and still a draw? what a joke (and i was at the fight[)

m96jjd.jpg

two 10-8 rounds and still a draw? what a joke (and i was at the fight[)

<{chips}> Yeah. Deontay CLEARLY needed a ko to win that fight, score wise.

espn started at 2 .. it's 2:10 and still nothing about one of the biggest fights of the year .. thanks for reminding me why I don't watch this garbage channel anymore

m96jjd.jpg

espn started at 2 .. it's 2:10 and still nothing about one of the biggest fights of the year .. thanks for reminding me why I don't watch this garbage channel anymore

<FutbolThink> Don't even watch ESPN anymore tbh... save for the occasional boxing card.

Very happy to see Fury back and still has it. I hope he can stay on the wagon.

Boxing is better with Fury.

I was rooting for him but gave him little chances. I was wrong. Fury is legit. He is still the man to beat at HW.

Wilder is elite too though. Gotta give him a bit of credit. It seems it is no shame to be frustrated when Fury is in front of you.

m96jjd.jpg

Pretty sure he beats Anthony Joshua too, based on what I saw tonight.

<Dana05> Crazy, really. He is much more skilled than he looks.

m96jjd.jpg

<Y2JSmirk> George H.W. Bush is dead.... Boxing however, carries on.

I know I've been watching to much boxing and MMA when i read that as "George Heavyweight Bush"

They HAVE to have an immediate rematch. That fight was, to my surprise, great.

Fuck all the boxing bullshit and getting an easy money fight. This needs no build up and needs to happen next..........and since Fury had gone to Germany to beat the best then gone to the U.S to fight a fight a banging HW he needs to show what he can do at home.

Back