Congrats to Ward, Now It Is Time to Face the King

Adonis vs Sergey is more compelling IMO, especially after this weekend. I still think Sergey beats him down.

However, I do hope Dre's team finds a way to make this fight happen, just to shut down the critics for good. He will have cleaned out two divisions, none of the top players left to prove anything against. Yes there are some young cats coming up, but there always will be. Beat Adonis, then do something crazy, like heavyweight. Then ride off into the sunset.

What a record he could lay down.

Suddenly Adonis is ready to go? He was shook on Kovalev, but he doesn't think Ward can bust a grape.

Can't blame him after Ward's last two fights against Kovalev. Ward looks like he needs all the help he's been getting from refs and judges.

Can't blame him after Ward's last two fights against Kovalev. Ward looks like he needs all the help he's been getting from refs and judges.
Maybe, but he did land the shot of the fight in that right hand. The rest is all whatever, but that right hand counter will be the tale of the fight after it goes down in history, much like the knockdown and LOLface decision in the first fight.

Suddenly Adonis is ready to go? He was shook on Kovalev, but he doesn't think Ward can bust a grape.
Duva revealed that stevenson camp tried to make the fight if he didn't get ward but they said they will only work on hbo. they also went out of the purse bid. stevenson also is exclusive to showtime but his excuse never counted. Just like kovalevs should be 2-0 vs ward. Kovalev fans are 911 and flat earthers

Adonis vs Sergey is more compelling IMO, especially after this weekend. I still think Sergey beats him down.

However, I do hope Dre's team finds a way to make this fight happen, just to shut down the critics for good. He will have cleaned out two divisions, none of the top players left to prove anything against. Yes there are some young cats coming up, but there always will be. Beat Adonis, then do something crazy, like heavyweight. Then ride off into the sunset.

What a record he could lay down.

if it goes past round 3 and has kovalev throwing a lot of punches I'd favour stevenson who has shown he can carry power late. and Kovalev has shown that he can't in his last 3.

if it goes past round 3 and has kovalev throwing a lot of punches I'd favour stevenson who has shown he can carry power late. and Kovalev has shown that he can't in his last 3.

I don't know brudda. I suspect Stevenson won't be sticking him in the ribs everytime he makes his stuff miss- Stevenson is no defensive wizard. Kov is IMO way more than a three round fighter, well he has been against others before Dre; that bodywork and wiffs took his stream.

I would love to see that scrap, two guys with nasty power slinging shots. What's not to like.

People need to starting calling Ward out on this to make sure he doesnt keep Ducking thr Champ.

They probably want to give Bivol some more time before having him step up with someone of Ward's calibre. It's about time for Gvozdyk to do so.

Stevenson is a weird fighter to judge here. He doesn't have a particularly active lead hand (which one would assume is pretty much a death sentence against Andre Ward), but he's still got speed, decent footwork, and maybe the best left hand in the sport. He's also not terrible on the inside. One would assume that Stevenson's fairly significant flaws wouldn't allow him to beat the likes of Ward or Kovalev, but if (pretty significant if) he ever gets in the ring with either of them, he'll still be fairly dangerous.
I hope Bivol and Gyvozdyk suddenly disappear that way I never have to see their names spelled out again. It just gave me pink eye.

One, lol @ that can actually taking a real fight.

Two, Ward will make him look stupid.

Three, if anyone thinks Adonis wins please offer me bets.

Why would Adonis fight him? He didn't want to fight Kov but wants to fight the guy who beat him?

And Ward would beat him badly

Adonis grew balls all of a sudden now that Kov is out of the picture.

I don't see it happening.

Stevenson has called ward out for 3 years. when steward was alive he wanted the fight down the line.

Ward by Adebisi style prison penetration.

Adonis is getting pimp slapped into pimps paradise.

I bet you Adonis doesn't win, odds of your choice

Back