Congrats to Ward, Now It Is Time to Face the King

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Stevenson and PBC want this fight next. What does Ward have to do to get it made.

Stevenson and PBC want this fight next. What does Ward have to do to get it made.

Make it happen !! Whoever wins will they be a lineal champ ?

Suddenly Adonis is ready to go? He was shook on Kovalev, but he doesn't think Ward can bust a grape.

Ward vs Stevenson sounds good, I'd pick Ward but Stevensons left hand is devastating. Who do you guys think Joe Smith Jr should fight?

Next logical fight, and an exciting one at that! Can't wait.

I don't see how Stevenson is the #1 light heavyweight

Wards 2 wins against Kovalev at 175 are greater than all of Stevensons wins at 175

I don't see Roc Nation or Showtime bending backwards to get this fight made

Ward vs Stevenson sounds good, I'd pick Ward but Stevensons left hand is devastating. Who do you guys think Joe Smith Jr should fight?
Joe is scheduled to fight Sullivan Barrera on July 15th. Looking forward to this one

Suddenly Adonis is ready to go? He was shook on Kovalev, but he doesn't think Ward can bust a grape.

I dont think kov wanted that fight. Ive seen adonis step in the ring and call him out, i never seen it the other way around

also ive always said adonis beats kov, and many have called me crazy.

ward is too smart for him tho

I don't see how Stevenson is the #1 light heavyweight

Wards 2 wins against Kovalev at 175 are greater than all of Stevensons wins at 175

I don't see Roc Nation or Showtime bending backwards to get this fight made

adonis has always been the man to beat and i slightly agree that kov is a better name but his name was deflated a little bit too since adonis has the premier belt.

all kov did was beat bums and an old bhop. Adonis has done more than him.

I'd watch this in a heartbeat

You seem excited

EnIGUnJ.gif

Ward will embarrass Captain Duck.

I honestly don't see Stevenson beating ward but that straight by Stevenson has proven me wrong before. It´s an all time equalizer if there's ever been one.

Dmitry Bivol and Oleksandr Gvozdyk too.

They probably want to give Bivol some more time before having him step up with someone of Ward's calibre. It's about time for Gvozdyk to do so.

Stevenson is a weird fighter to judge here. He doesn't have a particularly active lead hand (which one would assume is pretty much a death sentence against Andre Ward), but he's still got speed, decent footwork, and maybe the best left hand in the sport. He's also not terrible on the inside. One would assume that Stevenson's fairly significant flaws wouldn't allow him to beat the likes of Ward or Kovalev, but if (pretty significant if) he ever gets in the ring with either of them, he'll still be fairly dangerous.

Back