Congrats to Sinister

Another true story:

When we went for the first ultrasound, he had his right hand up by his cheek. So the technician tried to move the camera to the side to get his face, and he rolled his shoulders. She tried to go back the other way, and he rolled them again. He kept doing this the whole time. In 3 ultrasounds we only got one clear shot of his face.

Another true story:

When we went for the first ultrasound, he had his right hand up by his cheek. So the technician tried to move the camera to the side to get his face, and he rolled his shoulders. She tried to go back the other way, and he rolled them again. He kept doing this the whole time. In 3 ultrasounds we only got one clear shot of his face.

It's all in the genes homie...like father like son...make sure you teach him the shoulder roll at age 1...he should learn it before walking.

Another true story:

I know you've said you won't be the type of father to push his son into a sport, but he sounds like a natural.

I know you've said you won't be the type of father to push his son into a sport, but he sounds like a natural.

I just want him to choose to do it if he wants to do it. My lady thinks he will, because she thinks he'll want to be like me. However, I don't want to pressure him or for anyone to be able to play the "living vicariously" card. I don't want to live through him, I like what I do just fine, and who I am. But he'll be around the Gym because I'll be, and if he wants to do it, he'll be allowed to. I just want him to always have fun doing it.

I just want him to choose to do it if he wants to do it. My lady thinks he will, because she thinks he'll want to be like me. However, I don't want to pressure him or for anyone to be able to play the "living vicariously" card. I don't want to live through him, I like what I do just fine, and who I am. But he'll be around the Gym because I'll be, and if he wants to do it, he'll be allowed to. I just want him to always have fun doing it.

That's probably the best way to go about it, and by the time he wants to box he'll already have studied fighters in the gym - ala Floyd Jr. Perhaps you've sired the next generation's defensive maestro. :p

That's the main thing dude, I'm no father but I'd say that's a damn good way to look at it. It's nice to see you have your priorities spot on regarding his future.

I'm sure he will become captivated by the sport at some point, it's in his blood.

Congrats, I found out a few weeks ago that i'm about to be a dad as well, I can't imagine the happiness you feel!

However, I'm hoping for mine to be a football (not american football) player instead :)

Congratulations, Sinister!

I agree with what others have said, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets into boxing. Whatever he chooses, I wish you all the best!

Congrats, I found out a few weeks ago that i'm about to be a dad as well, I can't imagine the happiness you feel!

However, I'm hoping for mine to be a football (not american football) player instead :)

We have a couple of futbol prodigies training at our Gym, actually. Their Coach brought them here because he wants them to be tougher on the field.

Congrats Sin.All my children are girls and it's a damn nightmare lol.I'm jealous.

thought i was the only one, in between me and my gf there are four; my ten yr old, her twin ten yr olds and the 9mnth old we share...

congrats sinister:)

We have a couple of futbol prodigies training at our Gym, actually. Their Coach brought them here because he wants them to be tougher on the field.

That can only help. The way football is going nowadays is terrible. I mean, if you look at a top game in spain or italy, you would never Think football is really tough sport with a LOT of injuries. Nice to see them guys at your gym getting tougher. What team are they playing for?

congrats dude. you better wean him off breast milk and get him in ketosis.

That can only help. The way football is going nowadays is terrible. I mean, if you look at a top game in spain or italy, you would never Think football is really tough sport with a LOT of injuries. Nice to see them guys at your gym getting tougher. What team are they playing for?

I don't even know. Next time I see one of them, I'll ask who they're playing for and being groomed for. I know their Coach wants the first one he brought in here on the World level, kid is some kind of prodigy.

We also have a couple of Pro tennis players in here for the same reason.

congrats dude. you better wean him off breast milk and get him in ketosis.

Ja! Well, being as he's supposed to be getting bigger, it's alright for now.

He should send them to English football leagues :icon_chee
They learn to take the banter as well as the tackles too in there.

Do a search on youtube sometime for "Salvador Monda"

Back