Confirmed: Khabib ducked Ferguson to wait for McGregor fight (UPDATE)

I guess that's true...although one could easily make the case that Tony is the better fighter between the two. Conor has the better hands but he'd get pieced up pretty bad vs Tony imo if he didn't get an early finish. It would be too easy for Tony to attack Conor with kicks/knees when Conor gets tired...with his size advantage. Doesn't take long for Conor to get tired in fights that are actually tough...vs Eddie he just had his way. But Conor has looked pretty good his last two fights...but there's no reason for him to fight Tony anyways lol take the bigger fight against a guy who's head doesn't even seem to be in figthing 100% an who is always injured...although a great fighter. But with that being said there is still a clear route for Khabib to fuck him up bad with the way they match up...it could definitely happen. And Khabib is big too like Tony. Just goes to show how bad to the bone Tony is imo...although he does lack a big name.
Tony is VERY hittable with a suspect chin.

This is precisely what makes it ducking--he knows that a loss ruins his chances of getting a title shot and/or big payday any time soon so he's ducking his most dangerous opponent to preserve his undefeated record and chance at a title shot.
Except you are a stupid white belt and Khabib was sending Tony twitter messages telling him to accept the fight and Tony refused.

keep in mind khabib just signed a new contract.....maybe he has TS/Conor as his next fight guaranteed....

And where is it confirmed Khabib ducked to fight Conor?
Last I checked Conor is in a boxing match in a little over a week.

I never said Khabib was ducking Conor. Khabib didn't accept the fight with Tony though so im not sure what he's thinking.

How the fuck is Kebab in line for anything? He doesn't fight, can't make weight and is boring as fuck.

Lol at thinking either is getting Conor. If he comes back to MMA he's fighting for the WW belt.

the only thing that this confirmation is missing is a confirmation

nice duck pic though

Just for sitting around waiting on the shot. I hope he gets skipped by Ferguson who is willing to take any fight.

Khabib probably won't fight for another year.

I can believe that. He probably thinks conor would be an easier fight than ferguson.

Who cares, a title shot is the second most important thing in mma. Second only to winning.

Tired of this dude . Hatred is the only reason he is relevant . People assume he is conor worst matchups and want him to succeed for that reason only . THis dude is the next cain cept that marquee win . Stop saying rda . If we go by that logic then no one should be mad at bisping fighting GSP, since we assume that he will beat everyone else In top 10 since he beat a former 1 ranked opponent

TDD is what counts. Footwork + TDD is at least stylistically how you counter khabibs style.

Who has the best TDD khabib has fought so far? That is a serious question. Johnson has been wrestlefucked his whole career

Has to be Tibau

I like tiramisu

I don't like muslims

Kebab could go piss up a rope as far as I'm concerned.

Back