Confirmed: Khabib ducked Ferguson to wait for McGregor fight (UPDATE)

Khabib is a fool for believing Dana and Conor.

He should have taken the fight.

So because he wants a title shot against a guy who is ducking him, it means he's ducking somebody else? And it's confirmed?

I'm so glad the heavies keeps all the good posters together.
Khabib has no negotiating power here. He should have accepted the fight with Ferguson he really is entitled. It baffles me how he has any fans.

Khabib has no negotiating power here. He should have accepted the fight with Ferguson he really is entitled. It baffles me how he has any fans.
He's undefeated, and mauls guys. The only people who hate on Khabib are conor fans.

He's undefeated, and mauls guys. The only people who hate on Khabib are conor fans.
Misses weight, never fights, has had several boring fights in the UFC, acts entitled. Funny to see all his bandwagon fans jump ship after his latest fuck up.

Misses weight, never fights, has had several boring fights in the UFC, acts entitled. Funny to see all his bandwagon fans jump ship after his latest fuck up.
You seem like you know a ton about mma lol.

For sure, that said, going down the record, Barboza is the toughest guy to take down Khabib will have faced and its not even close.

A solid argument can be made that the only guy Khabib has ever fought with good TDD was Gleison and he's also the only guy Khabib couldn't take down.

View attachment 263199
Roided to the gills thibau too, barboza haven't fought a wrestler half as good as khabib, he wouldn't have an answer to the takedowns. I like barboza, hope this doesn't happen.

Tony is the number 1 contender at LW.

Quackbib the fraud is not even the number 2 contender at LW

I can't believe this turd has fans and seeing their posts, you can tell they skipped full retard and went straight to potato.

I didn't know you could earn a title shot by being so fat that you couldn't fight and destroyed a fight card.

mallard-male-standing.adapt.945.1.jpg

1371597326801.jpeg

Respect to Kevin Lee for taking the fight

Respect to Kevin lee for what? Accepting a gift of a titleshot?

here's a newflash kabib, you fell out of relevancy a long fucking time ago. youre last win was against a 17-12 garbage can in micheal johnson. you're resume is padded with ufc rejects. I'm so sick and tired of hearing about this guy because hes 24-0. he has like 5 fights since 2012, all against fighters who completely fell off. At this point hes lucky hes not fighting on the prelims. gtfo of here with that im fighting only for the belt shit. Mother fucker who you think be paying for all your tiramisu?

That tweet doesn't show that he ducked anyone. He can't duck Tony to hold out for a title fight when the fight with Tony was for a title. And he can't wait for Conor when Conor will have to fight the interim champ. That tweet was old info. A while back Khabib was trying to hold out for Conor, but then the UFC wanted an interim and Khabib wasn't ready for 216 so he got replaced.

No the other poster is correct and you are being stupid.

When the UFC offered Weidman a shot at Anderson Silva and the belt, Vitor immediately called Weidman out for an elimination bout for the title. Weidman RIGHTLY said his focus was on getting Anderson to sign the bout and his title shot.

Idiots on this forum said Weidman was ducking Vitor based on the same dumb logic you are using here. They said Weidman was avoiding fighting Vitor to protect his title shot and that was ducking. No it is not.

If a fighter is next in line for a title shot that is exactly the fight he should take and not some other fight. Imagine if Khabib fought and beat Ferguson and then another LW said 'we should fight before your title shot', ...is Khabib then obligated to fight that guy too before accepting his title shot, or again he is ducking? How many times does he have to prove he is willing to put off a title shot before its not ducking.

So TS stop being dumb. Any fighter who is next in line for a title shot should take every opportunity to get that fight done and not taking on side fights is not ducking.

(btw I think Tony beats Khabib)

Weidman and vitor weren't scheduled to fight before the Anderson title shot. It's not the same. Why would you act like its the same situation. Tony was scheduled to fight Kabib. Kabib either pussed out or was too unprofessional to show up and fight.

It Dosent follow that Kabib should be rewarded for those actions. If he wants to bypass tony despite being the one who ruined that fight, it's fair to say Kabib is being unfair, entitled, delusional , etc. but it's easier to say he's ducking because based on his actions, tony deserves the title fight more than him yet Kabib dosent want to fight tony for the shot. It's a duck. It's ok. It happens.

fighting conor makes you too much money, khabib is gonna do surgeries till conor comes back.

What does that confirm exactly? Khabib and his manager were asking for Ferguson to fight at MSG. It would have been for the Interim belt. Conor (doubtful) said he'd fight Khabib in Russia in Dec.

Why did Dana claim Khabib isnt medically cleared? Why does Barboza claim to be in recovery? Yet they are shopping that around.

Its a bunch of fuckery just to get the fans wound up.

Here's my opinion

Neither Khabib or Tony has to fight eachother or someone else to get a shot at McGregor

They've done enough

Tony vs Khabib was supposed to be a contender eliminator match for McGregor just like Aldo vs Franky
I disagree. Khabib has not done enough. He rarely fights and has one top ten win.

Back