Confessions Of An Omnivore

I consumed 5000 cals yesterday I celebrated it SAT night. I can say am ashamed of like at least the last 250. Back to work now.

I consumed 5000 cals yesterday I celebrated it SAT night. I can say am ashamed of like at least the last 250. Back to work now.
I'm already getting ready mentally for dinner: a meatball sub. Hell I may even eat two of em...

Hey, Utah! Get me two!
GetMe2.jpg

God I'm going to feel like a fat slob tomorrow. Oh well, at least I didnt drink today.

Funny thing is ....

I felt great, but only cause I just considered it a REFEED .

4/5/10

Weighed in this morning at 203lbs! Easter bloat ftl!

Breakfast: Protein shake w/ half a banana, blueberries, greens powder, a table spoon of peanut butter and water. Supps: 2 multi vit., 6 fish oil caps, 1 vit. D and 1 joint support formula cap. one cup of green tea

Lunch: Chipotle salad: grilled chicken, fajita peppers, lettuce, black beans, cheddar, pico de gallo and guacamole. One diet coke. 2 fish oil caps and one vit. D.

Dinner: 8 oz of top sirloin, baked sweet potato and a side of broccoli. One diet coke and one green tea. Supps: 2 fish oil caps, 5 g of creatine and 1 joint formula support cap.

Snack: 1 cup of low fat cottage cheese.

Last edited:
4/6/10

I'm not a big fan of weighing myself daily but as an experiment, related to an ECA stack, I will be weighing in five or so time a week. Todays weight 201.

Breakfast: Protein shake w/ half a banana, blueberries, greens powder, a table spoon of peanut butter and water. Supps: 2 multi vit., 6 fish oil caps, 1 vit. D and 1 joint support formula cap. one cup of green tea

Lunch: Bunless turkey chili beef franks with shredded cheddar and a cup and a half of steamed peas. One diet coke. Supps: 2 fish oil caps, 1 vit. D, 2 BCAA caps and 1 joint support formula cap.

Dinner: Taco salad: Seasoned ground turkey, fat free refried black beans, shredded cheddar, cholula and a bed of spinach. One diet coke. Two fish oil caps and one joint support formula cap.

Last edited:
I'ma cut a bitch!

1.) On the way home from work, it took me 25 minutes to move less than 2 miles. I had to make it to the bank by 6 because I had no money, needed groceries and gas. Made it at 5:53; got lucky as shit.

2.)Stood in line at the grocery store for 25 minutes because someone didn't know how to bill the food stamps, or tax exempt. Or how to use $20 in cash and then pay the rest on a card.

3.) Couldn't figure out what to buy for lunch. Started with tuna in the cart, ended with chicken and pita bread.

4.) Bought breakfast turkey sausage instead of turkey bacon. It was more protein for less calories, and I figured it tasted better. This morning I got fucked; it took 3 times as long to cook and tasted just like the turkey sausage I eat for dinner...

And yes, I'm blaming you for all of this!

I'ma cut a bitch!

1.) On the way home from work, it took me 25 minutes to move less than 2 miles. I had to make it to the bank by 6 because I had no money, needed groceries and gas. Made it at 5:53; got lucky as shit.

2.)Stood in line at the grocery store for 25 minutes because someone didn't know how to bill the food stamps, or tax exempt. Or how to use $20 in cash and then pay the rest on a card.

3.) Couldn't figure out what to buy for lunch. Started with tuna in the cart, ended with chicken and pita bread.

4.) Bought breakfast turkey sausage instead of turkey bacon. It was more protein for less calories, and I figured it tasted better. This morning I got fucked; it took 3 times as long to cook and tasted just like the turkey sausage I eat for dinner...

And yes, I'm blaming you for all of this!
Sounds like a shitty morning.

I've started an ECA stack in an attempt to aid the intensity of my workouts. As a related experiment, I will document my weight and note how it affects my appetite. At the end of the two weeks, my goal is to put a bullet in this log (Endo will have to find a new target for his random aggression :icon_lol:).

It's teh roidz... :icon_sad:

And the fact I'm trying to force myself to quit smoking cold turkey. Which has yet to be accomplished. It might have to wait until this weekend, when there is no traffic, no idiots at work, no other smokers around me, etc.. Only issue is, that has only worked once. Then I quit quitting and allowed myself 1 after a couple months, and then it was back to normal. I've had a couple today, but not near as many as I would have had if I didn't try. But with me, it's delaying the inevitable of returning to normal. I need to put them down and walk away or it will never happen.

I used to smoke (on and off over the years). The last time I had a smoke was over 3 yrs. At the time, I was smoking about half a pack a day -- I was finally able to quit when I used the patch and the gum. But the main reason I was successful was I that I REALLY wanted to quit. Best of luck -- sharpen your mind and find another distraction (chew on a pen or a straw).

4/7/10

Weighed in today at 200 on the dot.

Breakfast: Protein shake w/ half a banana, blueberries, greens powder, a table spoon of peanut butter and water. Supps: 2 multi vit., 6 fish oil caps, 1 vit. D and 1 joint support formula cap. one iced coffee.

Lunch: 2 4oz grilled chicken patties, side of black beans with cheddar and 2 cups of broccoli. One diet coke. Supps: 2 fish oil caps, 1 vit d and one joint support formula cap.

Dinner: One of two cheat meals this week (down from 3 to 4 in the past): Pizza 'n beer.

Last edited:
4/8/10

Breakfast: Protein shake w/ half a banana, blueberries, greens powder, a table spoon of peanut butter and water. Supps: 2 multi vit., 6 fish oil caps, 1 vit. D and 1 joint support formula cap. one iced coffee.

Dinner: Beef brisket, creamed spinach and steamed mixed veggies - one piece of cornbread.

Last edited:
Pussy! Big fucking pussy. Yeah! That's all you are. Where the fuck do you think your going, loser?

You didn't even survive the two weeks...

fail-1.gif

5/3/10

So I ended up using the last 3 months to run a dirty bulk. I weighed in yesterday at 205 on the dot. My plan is to get down to 198 by the end of the month and see where my strength is at and then make the next adjustment. I will mostly be eating a keto diet except when I'm having one of my cheat meals.

Breakfast: Protein shake w/ half a banana, blueberries, greens powder, a table spoon of peanut butter and water. Supps: 2 multi vit., 6 fish oil caps, 1 vit. D and 1 joint support formula cap. Sugar free rockstar drink.

Pre-workout: ECA stack

5/3/10

So I ended up using the last 3 months to run a dirty bulk. I weighed in yesterday at 205 on the dot. My plan is to get down to 198 by the end of the month and see where my strength is at and then make the next adjustment. I will mostly be eating a keto diet except when I'm having one of my cheat meals.

Breakfast: Protein shake w/ half a banana, blueberries, greens powder, a table spoon of peanut butter and water. Supps: 2 multi vit., 6 fish oil caps, 1 vit. D and 1 joint support formula cap. Sugar free rockstar drink.

Pre-workout: ECA stack

Nice to have you back! I have been Keto for 5 days now. Check my log! Good luck! :D

Back