Confess your odd fetishes here

i like when i'm banging my girl hard from behind and she yells out lines from the Naked Gun

Hey, it ain't gonna be me who's squealing like a pig, I'll tell you h-what.

Are you sure?

giphy.gif

Lot of normal ass fetishes in here.

"I like girls with big asses"

Where are all the odd fetishes? There's gotta be some Sherdogger out there that enjoys receiving dumps on their chest or something!

Aside from maybe the occasional Mexican Sugar Dancing, I can't really think of anything out of the ordinary.

Ain't nothing like banging a nasty broad doggy while listening to 2 live crew...

But as far as odd fetishes go...I guess I prefer chicks with B cups over the larger sizes...big tits don't get me going, but dat ass is a different story!

Ain't nothing like banging a nasty broad doggy while listening to 2 live crew...

But as far as odd fetishes go...I guess I prefer chicks with B cups over the larger sizes...big tits don't get me going, but dat ass is a different story!

ZoomazoomzoomINTHABOOMBOOOMM

Don't know if it counts as a fetish but girls in tight white pants make me go crazy.

I've never actually done it but I totally want to R-Kelly someone one day.

Lot of normal ass fetishes in here.

"I like girls with big asses"

Where are all the odd fetishes? There's gotta be some Sherdogger out there that enjoys receiving dumps on their chest or something!

How is thar odd, bro?

Back