Condit opens up on loss to Oliveira

Epicness

Rent-paying tenant cat
@Black
Reaction score

Fucking warrior, always a fan of this dude win or lose, he gave us some amazing fights over the years. Whether or not he decides to call it quits, nothing but respect for this dude.

WAR NBK

Well that answers the question of who was correct between DC and Cruz.

He flat out says he went out.

Condit will always be a legend of the sport, but it's time for him to hang em up.

So glad I got to see Carlos fight live before he calls it quits, even if he lost. He's been in this sport an absurdly long time, he was bound to hit a wall eventually.

Should rebook the winnable matt brown fight.

Give him a proper retirement fight since his heart is in it. Lawler rematch or Matt Brown.

Legend man

But either he can't or is reluctant to fix his TDD defence

And age isn't on his side, they need to just give him superfights he can win at this point

Legend man

But either he can't or is reluctant to fix his TDD defence

And age isn't on his side, they need to just give him superfights he can win at this point

Like nick diaz?

<JonesLaugh>

He's not out. He's not out! He's not out... He's not out... He's not out

Condit/Matt Brown next year. Both of them retire after the fight. Make it happen.

yrRNOvU.gif

We will miss you when you're gone, Condit.

I JUST read that on ig <DCrying>Every time a Condit fight is announced, I get fucking stoked. He'll always be one of my favorite fighters.

He could win that fight and make millions doing so

As long as its not up against young lions that make him little money

I agree, dont understand the controversy around the first fight. Carlos clearly won

And yeah i dont wanna see him get the Joe Lauzon/BJ Penn treatment and just be used as a stepping stone for some young up and comers

Book him and Cerrone. I know they r friends, but, Donald already fought Lawler

Well that answers the question of who was correct between DC and Cruz.

He flat out says he went out.

Condit will always be a legend of the sport, but it's time for him to hang em up.
Who said what re; Cruz/DC? i was trying to drown out DC?

Back