Condit asking Sean Shelby for a fight!

FUCK YES FINALLY
0.gif

54206dc5128d179ace6241659b0fcf9a.jpg

tumblr_np4sgxoO0I1tugoyjo1_400.gif

condit-flying-kne-kim.gif

24fidkj.jpg

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

haha. It's like the Diaz fight made some people forget every single other fight in his canon. And even the Diaz fight is a good one. People just were expecting it be an all out war and it was more of a sparring match type bout but it was active over five rounds and never dull. People look down on that one like it was Starnes vs. Quarry and it's just not right.
So true.
I happened to be at Bell Centre for Quarry-Starnes. That was surreal.

Please let him enter back in slow. Overlooking the fact he probably should have been champion after that Lawler fight, he's got 2 wins in his last 7.

• Condit vs Tarec would be great, it'd almost certainly be a standup fight and Tarec doesn't usually carry too much power, so any questions about Carlos's chin don't have to be sink or swim.
  • Tim Means fights out of Albuquerque but isn't Jackson-Wink, right? That'd be a good war.
  • Cowboy IS JW, but you think Cowboy's anyone, anytime, anywhere would overrule that? If Cowboy lost to Till, they'd have similar momentums.

Yes. This is good.

Great news,one of the most exciting fighters of all time.

condit vs. cowboy

lawler vs condit was the best fight of the year. when they both put their arms up on the cage from pure exhaustion after the final bell I got chills

Give him at least one warm-up fight.

<Gordonhat>

Back