Condit (28 Finishes) Slams Woodley (Boring, Play-It-Safe Fighter)

Is Woodley an exciting fighter?

• Total voters
Funny coming from a guy that made a Nick Diaz fight boring.

Condit is a bad dude. I think he could make another run if he is healthy and focused.....

That fight was still more exciting than any fight Woodley has been in. It's called strategy, standing right infront of Nick would be stupid. He still landed more strikes in that fight than Woodley has in his entire career.
That fight was not more exciting then Wonderboy vs. Woodley 1.

I thought the Condit Diaz fight was entertaining, it wasn't what I expected but still a good match.

Also I thought the Woodley Condit fight was exciting and that Condit's probably just salty he hurt his leg whilst being taken down. He's just mad that some view it as a Woodley victory rather than a freak accident.

Maia v Woodley was so boring, I get that Tyron wants to hold onto the belt and the money, don'
That fight was not more exciting then Wonderboy vs. Woodley 1.
Yes it was, rd 4 was the only exciting round in Woodley vs Wonderboy 1.

I'll bet TWood retires with his marbles intact while Conduit is still fighting at 40+ because he didn't make a backup plan while his marbles were still thinking straight.

Condit before Diaz fight : "This will be a dogfight"
Condit during Diaz fight
giphy.gif

And now he talks about Woodley playing it safe Condit GTFO with tha BS

It's not just the Diaz fight that makes this quote silly. Carlos is 2-5 in his last 7 (every fight since the Diaz fight). His two wins were finishes, sure, but Woodley has had 5 finishes in the same time period.
no mention of one of those losses being controversial AND in a title fight?

Condit got to Lawler before Woodley did and should've been the WW champ

Back