Comrade Devin Nunes, used campaign money for Celtic tickets.

Are you retarded?

"55% of money gets spent on stuff that it isn't supposed to, on average, so why are we complaining about this guy batting 52%? Totally not a swamp monster!"

Fucking Trump supporters. Holy shit.
It's a hit piece you pecker. Why does it target Nunes? Why doesn't it mention any other republican? Or dems?
I didn't excuse any of it, just pointed out that it's a hit piece.

Fucking hate blinded professional forum posters dreaming up shit people didn't write or suggest.
If you read the piece and dont realize it's a hit piece you're a fucking water head.

It's a hit piece you pecker. Why does it target Nunes? Why doesn't it mention any other republican? Or dems?

Fucking hate blinded professional forum posters dreaming up shit people didn't write or suggest.
If you read the piece and dont realize it's a hit piece you're a fucking water head.
Because Nunes is a swamp monster who has kept his name in the press on a daily basis by ranting against swamp monsters.

That's why he's being singled out. He singled himself out with his rhetoric. Shitty day to live in a glass house, eh?

Because Nunes is a swamp monster who has kept his name in the press on a daily basis by ranting against swamp monsters.

That's why he's being singled out. He singled himself out with his rhetoric. Shitty day to live in a glass house, eh?
So it's a hit piece. Right.

Every article must mention every similar crime ever commited? Guess articles cant be about individuals anymore.

Swallow hard 44 nuts you suck again, shit thread is shit thread

So it's a hit piece. Right.
Who cares why it was written if the arrow hits the bullseye?

You're now out there being a bitch for Trump and the swamp monsters even when straightforward, undeniable, concrete evidence is presented to you. You're running the "No Collusion!" playbook in response to demonstrable corruption.

This is why I hate Trump and what he represented. You're fucking zombies. You have to be dumber than the leaders of #antifa to defend Nunes, here. He hoisted himself on his own petard.

Every article must mention every similar crime ever commited? Guess articles cant be about individuals anymore.
Didn't say they couldn't write it.
If you're writing a piece on shady congressional spending why would you choose a guy who is more honest than the average for the headline?
It's manipulative journalism 101

Who cares why it was written if the arrow hits the bullseye?

You're now out there being a bitch for Trump and the swamp monsters even when straightforward, undeniable, concrete evidence is presented to you. You're running the "No Collusion!" playbook in response to demonstrable corruption.

This is why I hate Trump and what he represented. You're fucking zombies. You have to be dumber than the leaders of #antifa to defend Nunes, here. He hoisted himself on his own petard.
According to you, I guess we're zombies yelling at each other. You're a bitch for the divisive media, I'm a bitch for Trump.
Actually, I'd like to see them all get taken down hard. Seems like you don't mind as long as they hate Trump too.

Since 2013, his PAC has spent $42k on stuff like cartering, hotels, etc, yet just this past year has raised $7million? Seems like a pretty modest investment to make a shit ton of money. I am not sure if you guys ever fund raised, but that is kind of how it works.

To raise money for our nursing home, we throw expensive, lavish events, so that wealthy people want to come and donate money.

While Donald Trump and his kind are garbage, I do find it amusing that democrats are using this as a rallying call to shit on the GOP, especially when this guy is considered one of the better rated people in the study. As if anyone anyone can legit say this wouldn't be happening with Hillary in office?

PACs and lobbying groups in general are pretty disgusting. It is all just smoke and mirrors to pay attention to someone like Nunes, rather than the bigger players/factors involved here. The fact that the same article even says he is one of the better politicians, yet still incites people in this way, just shows how strong their smoke and mirrors game really is.

Last edited:
If you guys want to really be upset about something, look at this.

https://ballotpedia.org/PACs_and_Super_PACs

Northrop Grumman is the top PAC, considering that a shitload of our overall budget goes to defense, that is a bit more concerning.

Also, National Beer whole salers, and we have an expensive war on drugs?

Moreover, AT&T, yet we lose net neutrality

Or the Federation of Teachers, and our education system is crumbling

Yet, you guys don't give a shit, until an article, highlighting one person gets your attention?

come on guys

Since 2013, his PAC has spent $42k on stuff like cartering, hotels, etc, yet just this past year has raised $7million? Seems like a pretty modest investment to make a shit ton of money. I am not sure if you guys ever fund raised, but that is kind of how it works.

To raise money for our nursing home, we throw expensive, lavish events, so that wealthy people want to come and donate money.

While Donald Trump and his kind are garbage, I do find it amusing that democrats are using this as a rallying call to shit on the GOP, especially when this guy is considered one of the better rated people in the study. As if anyone anyone can legit say this wouldn't be happening with Hillary in office?

PACs and lobbying groups in general are pretty disgusting. It is all just smoke and mirrors to pay attention to someone like Nunes, rather than the bigger players/factors involved here. The fact that the same article even says he is one of the better politicians, yet still incites people in this way, just shows how strong their smoke and mirrors game really us.
Thank you sir..

Thank you sir..

Just in the context of this one person. Lets look at how fund raising works.

They put on periodic events or galas, where they use their own funds to secure a location, cater it, etc. That allows them to charge a ridiculous amount of money for just a plate of food at these events.

On top of paying like $250-$1000 for just a plate of food, they hold silent and live auctions, where stuff like... good Celtic tickets.... are available, to get even more money out of people. Let alone them asking for just straight up donations.

Just in the last half year, I went to a fund raising event for the local university's Child Bereavement Center, as well as the State Psychological Association's yearly gala.

It is obviously manufactured rage here. The only thing revealed ITT is poor people, who have never had the means/oppertunity to go to fund raising events.

Back