Companies that upload fights to their YT channel?

MCscratchNsniff

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Hey everybody I was wondering if anybody knew of some organizations that upload their current fights to their YouTube channel (similar to ACB and EFN).

Even if they're small time regional companies, I like to have fights on in the background while I work

Thanks

Grachan (Japanese)
Road FC (whole events and individual fights, individual fights are usually Korean language commentary)

some Bellator but if your in america and go to spike.com most of the recent fight library is there

flocombat

In my opinion, greatest MMA fights you can watch on youtube are the ones from the event called Ganryujima. I don't think the promoters upload their fights for free but some fans do and the fights are as good as or even better than the early UFCs. Today most of MMA fights are just sport game and there's no kill instinct in them. Ganryujima is so real that viewers are constantly reminded of the situations out there in the street or bars. I can't think of the runner up when Ganryujima stands out this way.

VIP ring side ticket for UFC vs Ganryujima on Youtube....I definitely pick the latter for more excitement.

Our local org, Front Street Fights, puts up most of their goods onto youtube.

an Ex

Back