Community Demands Answers In Police Killing Of Unarmed Black Man

Sad, the first cop to the scene gave the guy all the chances and he acted like an idiot.

Why do you refuse to address the actual government statistics?
I thought I told you to fuck off if you don’t want to discuss the content of the source YOU used to make an assertion ITT. Stop wasting time and get real.

I thought I told you to fuck off if you don’t want to discuss the content of the source YOU used to make an assertion ITT. Stop wasting time and get real.

Why do you refuse to address the actual statistics?

PS your faux outrage isn’t fooling anyone. It’s as transparent as can be.

Disproportionately, and for disproportionately longer sentences, as it turns out.

I think so, though some in here refuse to acknowledge that even when presented with 62 page sources. The usual rebuttal is “no”

Why do you refuse to address the actual statistics?

PS your faux outrage isn’t fooling anyone. It’s as transparent as can be.
What’s transparent is your refusal to address the contradictions between your post and the source you quoted to support it. I.e. fuck off if you can’t have an honest discussion.

What’s transparent is your refusal to address the contradictions between your post and the source you quoted to support it. I.e. fuck off if you can’t have an honest discussion.

An honest discussion?

You stated “you never hear about an unarmed white person being shot”, which is easily disproven. So I took the first article I found, and pasted it here to shut you up.

I then present you with the actual statistics, which you continually refuse to address. Instead of addressing the facts, you quote bullshit from the article in a trash magazine, because you have absolutely no answer for the facts, the numbers, the truth.

Again, Rebound, address the facts. You have less than a .0004% chance of being an unarmed black man shot by police. You are more likely to be struck by lightning.

While each of these deaths is a tragedy, it is not a national epidemic that the media and politicians portray it to be.

I watched the video, and this is the clearest suicide-by-cop I've ever seen. He refuses to show his hands after multiple commands, is told not to reach, continues reaching. He is then tazed, but it's ineffective. After the taser stops, he spins as though he has a gun, knowingly, towards multiple police with guns drawn.

That dude wanted to die.

It can no longer be a black American culture problem when white liberals do more to prop it up than anyone.
This is how America expects black men to act. This is what we promote. Not acting accordingly gets you shunned and possibly killed.

This line of thought is absurd having watched the bodycam.

The cops did nothing wrong here. They had no idea if he was armed or not. You are trained to shoot center mass several times until the perp is downed for a reason. Movies glorify shooting a guy in the arm and leg like it will put them down, but that is rarely the case. if you do not hit a critical area, the person will likely not even feel the shot initially due to adrenaline and (If they had a weapon) could return fire. We have seen countless videos of people taking the shots to non critical areas and retaliating.

Someone with a knife can cross 10 feet in less than a second. In this case, the dumbass refused to show his hands and then intentionally made a quick movement like he was training a firearm on the cops. They could have unloaded 10 bullets into him and it would have been fine. They only used 4
Yet i just saw a video in the UK of a dude with 2 knives and the cops took him down, arrested him and nobody was hurt. All while the guy was trying to cut them. But in this country we kill first, ask questions later

Back