Common Sherdog words and phrases that make you cringe

Everything that gets stolen from the misc that these Shertards think are Sherdog originals
this.

at least copy 4chan, from where everything comes from, not from misc.
bro, brah, breh.

The word in your title, cringe. Knobs like you use that for everything. Bunch of oversensitive pansies!

I can't stand when combat sports fans write "War (fighter's name)!" It sounds retarded if you say it out loud.

"Prime (pride fighter) would wreck (current UFC fighter)"

"Fedor is the GOAT"

Armchair fighter, armchair nutritionist, and armchair psychologist anecdotes.

Also, when posters regurgitate what Rogan said on a broadcast once and think its their original thought.
Like iron sharpens iron, right Joe?

You know what I hate? The old 'because you touch yourself at night' response. Wasn't funny when family guy coined it years back, and it has aged poorly imo

Hate away

Inb4 somebody goes ahead and types it in response to my bellyaching

manlet is pretty commonly used on short men and alpha is a real thing. OP is cringey.
Alpha is a real thing... for middle schoolers. Who would take themselves seriously saying manlet in an actual conversation either?

It kind of annoys me when people create polls based on ridiculously impossible hypothetical matchups. I mean, it's ok to imagine how a fight that's never happened would go down, but there's a limit.

this.

at least copy 4chan, from where everything comes from, not from misc.
bro, brah, breh.
>4chan
>where everything comes from

half of the memes those idiots spout nowadays comes from tumblr and reddit.

mentioning the word GOAT, especially in a thread-starting post, is basically saying "hey you guys, wanna talk to a fucking retard? cos here i am! and i mean it from the bottom of my brain stem"

"My name is Clippy and here is another Shit Thread of mine"

It was "butthurt", but now it's "salty." It's amazing watching the herd mentality at work on this forum and seeing what new overused buzz word will replace the old.

Would ragdoll, from people convinced they know the outcome of a fight before it happens

So an so is "Elite". People use it like it is a scientific category and not just their opinion.

"Fighter A lost to Fighter B a few years ago. Therefore, Fighter C beats Fighter A."

manlet is pretty commonly used on short men and alpha is a real thing. OP is cringey.
See, I envision you looking like Brendan from Making a Murderer. Nothing personal, its just the only type of person I can picture saying Manlet.

image.jpeg

WWE references because somebodies favourite fighter didn't get a title shot.
"Full camp Mendes"

Back