Common defense of Jon Jones "Performance Enhancing drugs don't affect performance"

you cant leg kick someone to the head you fucking inbred

you cant kick with anything OTHER than your leg. EVERY KICK IS DONE WITH THE LEG.

a LEG KICK is where you kick someones LEG. dc got KICKED, not LEG KICKED, in the HEAD.

he got KICKED IN THE HEAD

theres some fucking common sense for you, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

oh hold on i was joking, im just going to get you a load of cool gifs of KNEE KICKS TO THE ARM, LEG PUNCHES TO THE HEAD, SPINNING LEG ELBOWS TO THE FACE, HAND KICKS TO THE DICK, and ILLEGAL 12-6 FOREARM KICKS

And now please explain arm punches.

@ThatGuy7698

Another common argument that is used to defend Jones is something along the line of

“It was a trace amount of Turinabol taken right before the fight, it hardly had any effect on his performance”

1) It was a T-Bol metabolite not T-Bol that he tested positive for. Meaning he had administered the drug weeks earlier. Just because the sample was collected the day before the fight doesn’t mean it was administered that day.

2) All amounts of steroid metabolites in the urine are by definition trace. It’s not like there’s giant chunks of steroids floating around in urine and blood.

3) “It hardly had any effect on his performance because it was only taken that one time he got caught” .Not all samples are tested for the same compounds. He could have been taking turinabol all along and just got unlucky with testing.

is Horny Goat Weed on the banned substance list?

Since you are claiming the PEDs JJ took aid in recovery then they only allow him to train more frequently, not harder. You now also need to show that DC trained less frequently than JJ due to physical recovery and not mental determination issues. JJ taking PEDs doesn’t force DC to go to Popeyes and not train as hard as JJ.

What you said makes absolutely no sense. Steroids allow you to train harder and more frequently. You can’t be this dumb. It’s hard to over train on steroids. Whereas a natural has to be careful not to push themselves too hard.

Leg Kicks, Arm Punches and Spinning Side Check Kicks.

@TidWell thinks this guy is PED free and uses only creatine to get muscles.... {<doc}{<jordan}

15803048_219490915125859_2041237062018924544_n.jpg

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...e-impressively-muscular-bodybuilders.3766945/

There are a lot of stupid people on Sherdog.

That's just lighting bruh /s

"Performance Enhancing drugs don't affect performance"

Is the template, usually masked in some varient, lets take at some examples:

This person is basically arguing that Jon's head kick performance isn't affected by performance enhancing drugs. Which is retarded because:

1. Jon's leg has muscles in it and use them to deliver a kick, steroids make people stronger.

2. PEDs allow people to train more and harder, which allows for more leg kicks

Lets take a look at a more obvious case

"PED's don't make you have skill" "PEDs didn't help Jon land that kick" etc. Are basically reworded versions of "Performance Enhancing Drugs don't affect performance" which is the most retarded idiotic comment that is posted over and over in different forms. This post is even more idiotic than the kick one, skill definition is "an ability to do something well", how does Performance Enhancing drugs not help someones ability to do well? It means exactly what "Performance Enhancing drugs don't affect performance" means.

Oh look its RawkMarciano's nut holder. Another Jones hating crybaby bitch who can't handle the truth, whats new?

Please explain, how in the hell do PED's make a figher have a better IQ? Something Jones has better than any other fighter. And that's just for starters.

When you get done crying, ill say it again noob, PED"s dont make you have skill, oh and what PED's was Jones caught taking? Ill patiently wait to see what bullshit you come up with.

PED's helping someone's ability to do something better versus actually having the skill to do it is two totally different things, of course I don't expect a brain damaged Jones hater like you that is purposely blinded by the truth to figure that out.

It really hurts you deep to know that Jones is just that good without PED's dont it?

For all the shertards, I mean Jones crybabies.

PED"s enhance things like, speed, agility, strength etc. NONE OF THAT EQUATES TO SKILL................................DUMBASSES.

Oh look its RawkMarciano's nut holder. Another Jones hating crybaby bitch who can't handle the truth, whats new?

Please explain, how in the hell do PED's make a figher have a better IQ? Something Jones has better than any other fighter. And that's just for starters.

When you get done crying, ill say it again noob, PED"s dont make you have skill, oh and what PED's was Jones caught taking? Ill patiently wait to see what bullshit you come up with.

PED's helping someone's ability to do something better versus actually having the skill to do it is two totally different things, of course I don't expect a brain damaged Jones hater like you that is purposely blinded by the truth to figure that out.

It really hurts you deep to know that Jones is just that good without PED's dont it?

Skill doesn't mean fight IQ way to try and move the goal post to try and salvage some credibility..

For all the shertards, I mean Jones crybabies.

PED"s enhance things like, speed, agility, strength etc. NONE OF THAT EQUATES TO SKILL................................DUMBASSES.

skill means "the ability to do something well; expertise." which PEDs DO HELP.

Skill doesn't mean fight IQ way to try and move the goal post to try and salvage some credibility..

In other words PED's dont equal skill? Ok gotcha, I only said it a hundred times already.

skill means "the ability to do something well; expertise." which PEDs DO HELP.
And what does PED's enhance? Things like speed, agility, strength etc, NONE OF THOSE EQUATES TO SKILL.

I would if i knew for sure you would get it, but I doubt. You're just plain too dumb.

You certainly have a thing for me don't you son, penis envy... Maybe you blessed in other areas, now go run and troll.

Getting busted for performance-enhancing drugs again was really his absolute worst case scenario and worst possible nightmare. When the news came out my thought was he would’ve been far better off losing the actual fight to Daniel, but everything comes back clean. One loss and he still has a lot of options in front of him and a career in front of him. Now who the hell knows? It’s just sad.

You certainly have a thing for me don't you son, penis envy... Maybe you blessed in other areas, now go run and troll.

Me and the 10 other posters who argued with your stupid logic it seem.

But yeah I guess were all trolls. Dimspace is a known troll right?

"Performance Enhancing drugs don't affect performance"

Is the template, usually masked in some varient, lets take at some examples:

This person is basically arguing that Jon's head kick performance isn't affected by performance enhancing drugs. Which is retarded because:

1. Jon's leg has muscles in it and use them to deliver a kick, steroids make people stronger.

2. PEDs allow people to train more and harder, which allows for more leg kicks

Lets take a look at a more obvious case

"PED's don't make you have skill" "PEDs didn't help Jon land that kick" etc. Are basically reworded versions of "Performance Enhancing Drugs don't affect performance" which is the most retarded idiotic comment that is posted over and over in different forms. This post is even more idiotic than the kick one, skill definition is "an ability to do something well", how does Performance Enhancing drugs not help someones ability to do well? It means exactly what "Performance Enhancing drugs don't affect performance" means.
How old are u? 13?or are u mentally challenged?

Back