Command and Conquer and Red Alert 4K Remaster incoming - with big surprise

I think I’ll get this. C&C is one series I missed out on in the 90s. It’s hard being a kid without money to spend on whatever games you want.

Now as an adult I can afford any game if I really wanted, I just have no free time to ever play.
I'm pretty glad in hindsight that my dad used to be a casual gamer back then, so I could play C&C and Diablo on the computer even though I was too young to buy video games at the time. I would have missed those games altogether if he didn't play them

they better bring back the Rules.ini file, playing around with the unit cost, building speed etc... was really fun

Red Alert 2 w/ Yuri's Revenge is the GOAT

It's nice to see the RTS genre getting some love again... and of course, to see C&C making a slow comeback.

C&C remasters, Age of Empire remasters and now Warcraft remasters? It's practically my third favorite wet dream.

Which is the one with Gina Carano in it?

Red Alert 2...and she's the least attractive chick in the game!

Red Alert 3

bAeno94.jpg

If they’re doing an honest remake with all new graphics then that’s awesome. Hopefully it’s not just a resolution update

I forgot all about this. Is there a release date yet?

I think Red Alert was the first game I ever played online. I remember you had to input your buddies info (isp maybe? Don’t remember what it was) and connect directly to play.

I think Red Alert was the first game I ever played online. I remember you had to input your buddies info (isp maybe? Don’t remember what it was) and connect directly to play.
Yuh, June 5

Steam link

Red alert was awesome. That era of gaming was great.

Loved.these games. Ref Alert was the first game.i played over the internet against other people. It was amazing at the time.

Back