Coming Soon - BJJ Rank Cloud Shirts - Jason Scully

For some reason only the Brown belt shirt and the zoom on the Black belt shirt pics come up. The rest of the pics are x's. Anyone else have this problem?

Same thing is happening for me. However i'm looking on my work computer that uses internet explorer so i just put it down to that

Same thing is happening for me. However i'm looking on my work computer that uses internet explorer so i just put it down to that

Awesome concept for a BJJ shirt.

looks exactly alike from the shirt i designed a year ago. different words though because it was for a sailing/surfing brand.

Lol, Wouldn't be a tshirt thread without Uchi talking about very soft cotton.

I grew up in Indiana. We had gritty, scratchy cotton shirts there. Never again. Never again.

Cool idea, I'd buy one. Will it be available in different fabric colors?

Also, +1 on the soft cotton.

Cool shirts, you said you'd wear the lower ranks, but it would be funny seeing a white belt in a black belt shirt lol

Cool shirts, you said you'd wear the lower ranks, but it would be funny seeing a white belt in a black belt shirt lol

Most people who are wearing these shirts will also most likely be wearing them outside of the gym. Also a white belt can get the rank above them (or another rank can do the same) along with their rank as motivation towards the next rank.

Also if I were a lower rank, the only actual high rank Id wear is a black belt. Not because I'm that rank but because I respect the rank.

These shirts aren't belts lol.

Shirts are now for sale at www.RankedGear.com

Site screenshot:

1557502_677230968983064_1932516643_n.png

Last edited:
Whitebelt is on the site also. Just not on the screenshot

I would buy a rash guard. Love the gray.

Would you be ok if I linked to your site on my website?

I think some of my readers would be interested.

Back