Comic relief - UFC wants to stand up for something...

51815197.jpg

b0d1453dc765789c824ed00173011f99d3846c75ceb15f55070d6296da179a72.jpg

d8e31405dc44042acbc898915203d3178c85361fdf76452024dce5ffe617d8ec.jpg

Uh all those other guys had the excuses. Anytime anywhere Aldo being the most pathetic, but we all saw with max that conor ruined him anyways. Next thing you are going to tell me conor ducked rda lol

Uh all those other guys had the excuses. Anytime anywhere Aldo being the most pathetic, but we all saw with max that conor ruined him anyways. Next thing you are going to tell me conor ducked rda lol

please-continue.jpg

Please explain to me again how Conor lost his belt if he was so willing defend it against Aldo....

please-continue.jpg

Please explain to me again how Conor lost his belt if he was so willing defend it against Aldo....

Lol before he beat Aldo he said he was going up and fighting whoever the fuck was champ at 155, there's no ducking, do you know what ducking means?

Lol before he beat Aldo he said he was going up and fighting whoever the fuck was champ at 155, there's no ducking, do you know what ducking means?
Obviously
It is choosing to shamefully forfeiting his belt because he duck so hard!
Fact!

Sorry to say, but it really is not a matter of opinion. Then you don't understand why people cut weight. In amateur sports like junior boxing or kickboxing that I know of, as little as 5 lbs makes a huge difference. No 1 in a country may move up 5 lbs in weight, And not be able to even crack the top 20. Of course, mma can be different, but in general, 99,9% of people know that moving up a weightclass to beat the champ above you, and holding two belts is very impressive, And very few can do it. Defending the belt has been done many times.

Try to see it objectively. Just because you Are a fan of Aldo, and want him to win, doesn't mean rematching him is more impressive. Aldo is my favourite FW, but I can still see that it is more impressive to move up a weightclass to challenge the heavier champ.
rematching aldo and defending his belt at 145 would have been more impressive then a win over eddie. hands down. If he went up in weight class to fight a dominate champ and won the belt that way, i agree that would be more impressive, but its not the case, he beat a one off champ who was the easiest fight for him in the top 10 at 155. he just happen to be the champion at that time, perfect scenario for conor, especially when fans like you dont look at the narrative and just narrow mindlessly focus on the belt

rematching aldo and defending his belt at 145 would have been more impressive then a win over eddie. hands down. If he went up in weight class to fight a dominate champ and won the belt that way, i agree that would be more impressive, but its not the case, he beat a one off champ who was the easiest fight for him in the top 10 at 155. he just happen to be the champion at that time, perfect scenario for conor, especially when fans like you dont look at the narrative and just narrow mindlessly focus on the belt
???

So Eddie, that has been a top 5 fighter for most of his career, has won belts in all the orgs he has fought in, And is known to be a very big lw is not an impressive win? The LW champ is an easy win? You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

We Are done, son. Good night.

???

So Eddie, that has been a top 5 fighter for most of his career, has won belts in all the orgs he has fought in, And is known to be a very big lw is not an impressive win? The LW champ is an easy win? You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

We Are done, son. Good night.
eddie was the easiest guy for conor to beat in the top 5. His career in the ufc has been mediocre at best. Beating him isnt as impressive as beating aldo or frankie and if you disagree you obviously know nothing about mma. Its embarrassing how badly conor nut huggers lose all graspes of knowledge when something doesnt fit their narrative

Not only are you done, you should probably just make a new account now that this one has been embarrassed so badly. Have a good day

eddie was the easiest guy for conor to beat in the top 5. His career in the ufc has been mediocre at best. Beating him isnt as impressive as beating aldo or frankie and if you disagree you obviously know nothing about mma. Its embarrassing how badly conor nut huggers lose all graspes of knowledge when something doesnt fit their narrative

Not only are you done, you should probably just make a new account now that this one has been embarrassed so badly. Have a good day

Wow, a poorly written opinion coming from an idiotic Conor hater. How can he ever show his face again?
I mean, fightfan84 disagrees with him. That's impossible to come back from.

Wow, a poorly written opinion coming from an idiotic Conor hater. How can he ever show his face again?
I mean, fightfan84 disagrees with him. That's impossible to come back from.
im not a conor hatter, crazy what you assume eh

Also sweet av for a grown man to have. must be some cool

im not a conor hatter, crazy what you assume eh

Also sweet av for a grown man to have. must be some cool

My avatar is a gorgeous man. Yours is of a site filled with morons.

My avatar>yours.

Refusing to fight the top contender and taking time off for a boxing match aren't exactly the same thing. If Conor comes back and refues to fight Khabib or Ferguson then i'd understand.

Well, he did fight Diaz twice instead of defending. I get why that was the case for the first one, but it looks really silly that he's had one UFC belt or the other for quite a while without defending. He could've easily fought once while trying to make the Floyd fight happen. The reason for not having done that is that he was afraid of losing and hurting his stock.

Anyway, Conor wants the money, and so does Dana, but it wouldn't be that hard for Dana to not make ridiculous blanket statements that are clearly untrue. I don't care who he makes defend or doesn't, but he should at least own up to his bs. Oh well... I need some sleep now, so I can't be bothered with Dana's shenanigans right now. I'm sure there will be more in the future. :D

Well, he did fight Diaz twice instead of defending. I get why that was the case for the first one, but it looks really silly that he's had one UFC belt or the other for quite a while without defending. He could've easily fought once while trying to make the Floyd fight happen. The reason for not having done that is that he was afraid of losing and hurting his stock.

Anyway, Conor wants the money, and so does Dana, but it wouldn't be that hard for Dana to not make ridiculous blanket statements that are clearly untrue. I don't care who he makes defend or doesn't, but he should at least own up to his bs. Oh well... I need some sleep now, so I can't be bothered with Dana's shenanigans right now. I'm sure there will be more in the future. :D
The new report says Conor will defend in December. So that will make it about one year between fights. Not completely unheard of for a champ.

Back