Comic relief - UFC wants to stand up for something...

Shaddows

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
19225679_10155376430833416_72958815395800562_n.jpg

Not even close to the same thing and you know it. What top contender has Connor flat out refused to fight, and said he would never fight? She was a champion who made the UFC a total of 32 cents and was champion for 1 minute.

Not even close to the same thing and you know it. What top contender has Connor flat out refused to fight, and said he would never fight? She was a champion who made the UFC a total of 32 cents and was champion for 1 minute.
Aldo.
Frankie.
Mendes (with full camp).
Khabib. (chose Diaz instead).
Cowboy (chose Diaz instead).
Tony. (became pregnant with wife then ducked to another sport)
Khabib again. (became pregnant with wife then ducked to another sport).
but who's counting?

You Are taking this out of context, And I think you know your comparison is silly.

I am not even a Conor fan, but moving up a weightclass and beating the champ there is a much bigger accomplishment than defending the belt a weightclass below.

Aldo.
Frankie.
Mendes (with full camp).
Khabib. (chose Diaz instead).
Cowboy (chose Diaz instead).
Tony. (became pregnant with wife then ducked to another sport)
Khabib again. (became pregnant with wife then ducked to another sport).
but who's counting?
Beat me too it.

You Are taking this out of context, And I think you know your comparison is silly.

I am not even a Conor fan, but moving up a weightclass and beating the champ there is a much bigger accomplishment than defending the belt a weightclass below.

It's fun, but it's hollow if you don't/can't defend the belt.

It's one thing to beat a man who happens to hold the belt. It's on a completely different level to rule over a group of men WHILE holding the belt.

The second is more harder to do than the first.

And I think you actually know that.

1r7edq.jpg

The UFC should have never even made that GDR/Holm fight for a belt.

Top contender part was dumb by them. But I guess it was their way of saying "who we want you to fight". Conor had many interesting fights. Randamie has just one and she refuses to fight her.

It's fun, but it's hollow if you don't/can't defend the belt.

It's one thing to beat a man who happens to hold the belt. It's on a completely different level to rule over a group of men WHILE holding the belt.

The second is more harder to do than the first.

And I think you actually know that.
Defending the belt is harder than winning the belt in two weightclasses? Ok...

Anyone who compares conor to de randamie knows nothing about mma and must be trolling. Two different situations. One is in an established division, the other is in a new division. One makes money, the other doesn't. One is marketable, the other isn't.
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Isn't he moving into a new division, fighting a 5 weightclass world champion boxer, widely considered one of the greatest boxers of all time?
no.
this is called making money.
running from any opponent while negotiating his departure from the sport shows ducking.

no.
this is called making money.
running from any opponent while negotiating his departure from the sport shows ducking.
You must hang out with some real badasses, calling a two division ufc champ that is challenging one of the greatest boxers of all time a pussy...

You must hang out with some real badasses, calling a two division ufc champ that is challenging one of the greatest boxers of all time a pussy...
you must have mental issues.
I did not call anyone names, only noted he ducked any and all title defenses.... and that is verifiable fact.

Isn't he moving into a new division, fighting a 5 weightclass world champion boxer, widely considered one of the greatest boxers of all time?

I'd fight Floyd in boxing at any weight class for 10% of what they'd give Conor.

you must have mental issues.
I did not call anyone names, only noted he ducked any and all title defenses.... and that is verifiable fact.
By moving up in weight, fighting a heavier champ, and challenging Floyd? That can hardly be called ducking, can it? How about calling it: chasing bigger challenges?

Back