Comic Book Discussion Thread V.17

Is still think the most mind bending, dense Batman stories ever told were from Grant Morrison.

He did so much with that character.

I do like what Snyder did with the character tho

Snyder is the only one of the Guys assigned to Characters in the New 52 beginning that really stuck with the characters, at least the only one that stands out to me.

Capullo is god tier. I don't know if I can get into a DC book, but it looks super cool. What's the premise?

I don't want to give too much away. But an inter dimensional being is Recruitng Evil Versions of Batman across the DC Multiverse , the one he chooses to be the leader is the Batman Who laughs one of the best new Villains of the last Decade easily.

I don't want to give too much away. But an inter dimensional being is Recruitng Evil Versions of Batman across the DC Multiverse , the one he chooses to be the leader is the Batman Who laughs one of the best new Villains of the last Decade easily.

This sounds very interesting.

It’s like the opposite of when Grant Morrison had them recruit all the multiverse Supermen during Final crisis.

This sounds very interesting.

It’s like the opposite of when Grant Morrison had them recruit all the multiverse Supermen during Final crisis.

It's off the Wall and the Finale was a Crowd Pleaser ( To me Anyways). Each Version of these Evil Batman are really menacing. Ranging from ones with the Powers of Doomsday to Aries , to of course one corrupted by the Joker. It's pretty out there.

It's off the Wall and the Finale was a Crowd Pleaser ( To me Anyways). Each Version of these Evil Batman are really menacing. Ranging from ones with the Powers of Doomsday to Aries , to of course one corrupted by the Joker. It's pretty out there.

My buddy owns an online toy company and we do San Diego comic con the last few years and the batman who laughs sold out quite quickly.

I think it was A DC Direct statue if I’m not mistaken. Sold for $35-40. And they flew off the shelves.

Popular character

My buddy owns an online toy company and we do San Diego comic con the last few years and the batman who laughs sold out quite quickly.

I think it was A DC Direct statue if I’m not mistaken. Sold for $35-40. And they flew off the shelves.

Popular character

Yeah it's a Fun Design that Capullo nails.

If WB could ever unfuck the DCEU this would be great inspiration to draw from

Do Fucks Sake the MCU used Civil War and Infinity for they Movies each storylines that took inspiration from those is less than 10 years apart from their movie at the time of release.

Yeah it's a Fun Design that Capullo nails.

If WB could ever unfuck the DCEU this would be great inspiration to draw from

Do Fucks Sake the MCU used Civil War and Infinity for they Movies each storylines that took inspiration from those is less than 10 years apart from their movie at the time of release.

I think an evil batman might be too much on the big screen. Especially for DCU

I think an evil batman might be too much on the big screen. Especially for DCU

It could have worked if the DCEU had a series of successful movies that had built up the trust from the Studios and Movie Goers , like their Version of Phase 2 or 3 that is a change from what they previously had.

@KONG-D'SNT-TAP

At the Very least I would like to see DC animation Tackle this in a Limited Series Capacity. Like a Japanese OVA sytle.

I do think that would be better suited for animation.

I think DC should’ve focused on The green lanterns and Sinestro as their first big bad villain
Mark Strong was the Perfect Sinestro . Too bad Green Lantern was Horrible .

Mark Strong was the Perfect Sinestro . Too bad Green Lantern was Horrible .

He could’ve started as a rogue green lantern who tapped into the yellow spectrum. I think you could’ve used that as a lead in to either Darkseid

Although I would love to see a young superboy Prime on the big screen

He could’ve started as a rogue green lantern who tapped into the yellow spectrum. I think you could’ve used that as a lead in to either Darkseid

Although I would love to see a young superboy Prime on the big screen

The DCEU is just this big block of waste potential. It's a Shame Because DC has a distinct feel that separates it from Marvel as a comics company but it's extended Movie universe is so disjointed and can't commit to an over arching feel.

The DCEU is just this big block of waste potential. It's a Shame Because DC has a distinct feel that separates it from Marvel as a comics company but it's extended Movie universe is so disjointed and can't commit to an over arching feel.

If the MCU ran the DCU the green lanterns would be a no brainier and they would’ve been a gigantic summer time hit. Like this huge movie that looks amazing on the big screen.

Instead the DCU is using CGI that looks far worse than lord of the rings that came out over a decade ago.

I simply don’t get it

what the FUCK have they done to my snake eyes???

female-snake-eyes-display.jpg

That sounds pretty freakin' epic

So I’ve recently gotten into DC comics after years of of being a Marvel fan (which I still am). I’m into Superman, Wonder Woman, and Green Arrow. Any recommendations? I’ve been eyeballing New 52.

So I’ve recently gotten into DC comics after years of of being a Marvel fan (which I still am). I’m into Superman, Wonder Woman, and Green Arrow. Any recommendations? I’ve been eyeballing New 52.
dark nights metal
justice league dark
new green lantern book coming soon
everything dc black label coming soon

if you like superman, you need to get your hands on all star superman by morrison.

Back