Comic Book Discussion Thread V.17

I don't think you even read one of my responses to you. That's the problem here. No one denied the INHUMANS getting a push.

I disagreed when you said they tried to erase wolverines name. That's never happened

They did do that. Youre not understanding the rights and why they did that. Fox couldnt use the girl wolverine so they got rid of the regular wolverine and changed his name. Eventually they would of been gone but since mcu got the rights they are bringing wolverine and FF back.

They did do that. Youre not understanding the rights and why they did that. Fox couldnt use the girl wolverine so they got rid of the regular wolverine and changed his name. Eventually they would of been gone but since mcu got the rights they are bringing wolverine and FF back.

You sound like a wack job. Not one of the mutants changed their names and they weren't going to be gone either. Good lord this information you peddle is just bullshit.

They never changed wolverines name. Stop saying that already. You keep saying that over and over and it never happened

You sound like a wack job. Not one of the mutants changed their names and they weren't going to be gone either. Good lord this information you peddle is just bullshit.

They never changed wolverines name. Stop saying that already. You keep saying that over and over and it never happened

I sound like a wack job because you cant understand what was going on? LOL ok.

wolverine was killed and then there was old man logan...That changed his name. for fucks sake

I didnt know i was gonna get on here and have to explain 3rd grade shit. Keep it moving. Its all moot anyway.

also dont challenge me when it comes to comics. The have been my life for over 30 years. Ill crush you

I sound like a wack job because you cant understand what was going on? LOL ok.

wolverine was killed and then there was old man logan...That changed his name. for fucks sake

Good grief. They are two different characters. Wolverine and OML are from different time lines. And wolverines name is Logan so really nothing changed at all. It’s not like they called him Brian or something

Not one other mutant had their names changed like you’re claiming happened.

Good grief. They are two different characters. Wolverine and OML are from different time lines. And wolverines name is Logan so really nothing changed at all. It’s not like they called him Brian or something

ok man you win by stupidity. You obviously dont know how the business works

ok man you win by stupidity. You obviously dont know how the business works

What are you talking about? Nothing you said happened. The characters did not have their names changed. But like I said 11 times I do agree the INHUMANS got a push over the Xmen. Never denied that.

Comixology is running a sale on BATTLE ANGEL ALITA and GHOST AND THE SHELL. Looks like averaging five to six bucks per book.

Comixology is running a sale on BATTLE ANGEL ALITA and GHOST AND THE SHELL. Looks like averaging five to six bucks per book.

This is the online comic store right? My friend was telling me about a digital website for comics.

That's it, I believe. I'm not too familiar with e-comics myself, but I recalled someone mentioning wanting to catch up on ALITA.

This is the online comic store right? My friend was telling me about a digital website for comics.
for someone who has been into comics for 30 years it seems you should be very familiar with this.

Well Wolverine is arguably Marvels most popular character so no one was forgetting him. So I disagree with you there. Plus he was going to come back no matter what, it was just a matter of “when.”

Second Laura (X23) has been around for awhile now and her title is called ALL NEW WOLVERINE. So right there they aren’t getting rid of the name.

Now I do agree that the inhumans got a push over the X-men but that was hamfisted and wasn’t anything special outside a few brief titles or some interesting characters were created. But all in all it was nothing good.

I’d be happy to see the X-men get a push again.

I believe Hickman will return to Marvel and take over the X-men. He’ll do something magical with them like he did with the FF, Avengers and Secret Warriors

I'd love a Hickman Cap run.

for someone who has been into comics for 30 years it seems you should be very familiar with this.

I dont buy digital comics and never bought online until this year which i gave that up so ya im not familair with it. I collect and you cant collect digitally...i mean you can but theyre not worth shit

JUSTICE LEAGUE #41 and 42 - Priest finally got it back on track after the last few have been boring. The conflict he has the JL in is intriguing, and Supes really thinking about letting ethnic cleansing take place.<23>

Deathstroke and Red Lion might be favorite duo right now

NINJA-K #4 and #5 - shit went to s huh it quickly. The art in 4 by juan ryo is one of the worst ever. Giorello is back on 5 but it's too late. This series is in the bushes.

Stabbity Bunny #1 - apparently this is selling for a lot more already. I dont know why. Average nonsense

Metal #6 - ok but disappointing. All the battles except for the Batman Who Laughs end too quickly. We dont even see most of them, and Barbatos went out too easy.

Doomsday Clock #4 - I hate the new schedule for this, but Im still loving the series. The backstory of this rorschach is interesting but i still dknt get why he does the speech patterns.

OLD MAN HAWKEYE #3 - Dope series yall need to be reading this.

I dont buy digital comics and never bought online until this year which i gave that up so ya im not familair with it. I collect and you cant collect digitally...i mean you can but theyre not worth shit
Im the same but the sales for trades are absurd, and too good to pass up. I would buy a hard copy of whay i like though

JUSTICE LEAGUE #41 and 42 - Priest finally got it back on track after the last few have been boring. The conflict he has the JL in is intriguing, and Supes really thinking about letting ethnic cleansing take place.<23>

Deathstroke and Red Lion might be favorite duo right now

NINJA-K #4 and #5 - shit went to s huh it quickly. The art in 4 by juan ryo is one of the worst ever. Giorello is back on 5 but it's too late. This series is in the bushes.

Stabbity Bunny #1 - apparently this is selling for a lot more already. I dont know why. Average nonsense

Metal #6 - ok but disappointing. All the battles except for the Batman Who Laughs end too quickly. We dont even see most of them, and Barbatos went out too easy.

Doomsday Clock #4 - I hate the new schedule for this, but Im still loving the series. The backstory of this rorschach is interesting but i still dknt get why he does the speech patterns.

OLD MAN HAWKEYE #3 - Dope series yall need to be reading this.

Im the same but the sales for trades are absurd, and too good to pass up. I would buy a hard copy of whay i like though

I haven’t read DC in a long time, if I only pick up the METAL main event how lost would I be?

Wolverine is the hero of the stupid.

Has anyone considered that smart phones and tablets are Mother Boxes?

I haven’t read DC in a long time, if I only pick up the METAL main event how lost would I be?
A little but youll be fine. It does a good job of being self contained, since the bad guys are introduced here

Youre missing out. DC has been in the forefront of storytelling for a year or more. Marvel honestly kinda fucking sucks besides a title here and there.

dc got there shit together for rebirth and have been firing on all cylinders since

Back