Comey Agrees To Testify Before The Senate Intelligence Committee

Breaking News: James Comey collapses and dies of suspected, "heart attack"!!!:eek::eek:

Give it time...;)
And if that happens, 100% chance that the derp brigade blames Hillary and the derp state, no matter that it wouldn't make any sense.

And if that happens, 100% chance that the derp brigade blames Hillary and the derp state, no matter that it wouldn't make any sense.

When - sorry, if - that happens, we all know who's responsible...:)

2-2.jpg

If he thinks he can save face (he can't), then he could very likely do so, especially if some sort of agreement gets him off of whatever criminal charges might be brought upon him.
No criminal charges will be filed against him (you've been duped my MSM propaganda), and he will never resign.

It's not quite enough to get the party to turn on him though.

Let's not forget that this is the party whose wing-nuts still hold up unrepentant felon Ollie North as a patriot and American hero.

Right-wing ideology has always trumped the rule of law - even though their whole bullshit MO continues to be as the "law and order" party.

Getting Trump to go under oath is going to be almost impossible.

It's incomprehensible to me that, given the immense power entrusted to the POTUS, the office doesn't come with a stipulation that the president may be asked to testify under oath, at any time, and must comply.

Imagine what a check that would be on the honesty of the office, knowing criminal liability would result from any provably false statement.

No criminal charges will be filed against him (you've been duped my MSM propaganda), and he will never resign.

Do you know there is a difference between a possible charge, and a charge filed?

Do you know there is a difference between a possible charge, and a charge filed?
Yes. In this case, a "possible charge" = anti-Trump wishful thinking. A filed charge = substantive reason for suspicion under the law (not simply CNN propagating).

Yes. In this case, a "possible charge" = anti-Trump wishful thinking. A filed charge = substantive reason for suspicion under the law (not simply CNN propagating).

I dont think I need to elaborate to you the difference between the words wish and possible.

Good luck trying to pin obstruction of justice on the President of the United States. CNN has been lying to you, and all you have now is pipe dreams. According to a prominent attorney (who also happens to be a Democrat), an obstruction of justice charge will not be happening...

No pipe dream really. Congressional action or an impeachment to remove the President, it has happened twice before in United States history.

Back