Comedy Central and teh SJW

AlexDB9

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is CC capable of just making a regular funny show without throwing in some SJW type shit? I'm not a dick I give shows a chance but the last four have been atrocious....Problematic with Moshe Kasher, The Jim Jefferies Show, The Presidents Show.....and today Hood Adjacent (which I was enjoying until they did the star spangled banner is racist routine)

Long gone are the days of Chapelle Show, Ugly Americans....shit I even liked that Tosh.0 reject show Brickleberry (yes I member)

I wish they would give back Anthony Jeselnik his show at least I know that guy will be entertaining, maybe try out Jeff Ross in something

The best show on CC was Win Ben Stein's Money.

Come at me.

They also show South Park which regularly trashes PC culture / SJW ideas

I look at them as another left-wing network- no less biased than CNN. South Park is the only show of theirs that doesn't kiss ass, but they are so big that they have them by the balls.

Comedy Central went left when they ditched Tough Crowd because half of the comedians' opinions were conservatives- and they can't allow funny conservatives on tv.

Comedy Central went left when they ditched Tough Crowd because half of the comedians' opinions were conservatives- and they can't allow funny conservatives on tv.

Used to love watching that show. It was like Bill Maher's show, but at a local pub instead of a college theater.

Colin Quinn's last few specials have all been great btw if you haven't seen them.

South Park would not be one of the shows I am talking about. Really I am making a point about new shows they are putting out. South Park can get away with anything because that is their cash cow

I haven't seen it, but I find it hard to believe that the Jim Jefferies Show is SJW related. I know he doesn't like Trump, but the man jokes about rape.

I look at them as another left-wing network- no less biased than CNN. South Park is the only show of theirs that doesn't kiss ass, but they are so big that they have them by the balls.

Wasnt The Man Show on CC as well? Kimmels fans today would shit if they saw that

You know you got it fucked up when you bemoan "SJW stuff" and then name Chappelle's Show. You're part of the reason Dave quit the show lmao.

I haven't seen it, but I find it hard to believe that the Jim Jefferies Show is SJW related. I know he doesn't like Trump, but the man jokes about rape.

The few episodes I saw were 60% Trump and 40% Immigration/Health Care.....which led back to Trump. It was very the Daily Show esque

If it wasn't for South Park, the network would be useless.

BTW, the shows are all destined for failure. The only reason they haven't canned the daily show is they're too embarrassed to admit their failure.

Jim Jeffries is a SJW now? Is it because he doesn't like guns? I never watched his show but I have watched his stand up

What happened to the history channel and discovery channel, I used to love watching history all day and learning shit on the discovery channel. Now its a bunch of drama real world type of shows

Back