Comedian attacked on stage!

EL CORINTHIAN

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

From watching the video you don't really know what's going on but a YT comment sheds some light on the context. No idea how true it is but regardless the attacker is a clown and he's going all in here swinging the mic stand and stool at him.

My Melanin
12 hours ago
This Is what I found In an previous comment so I'm reposting for those asking what happend. Aight here the Scope... So buddy was sitting in the front row mean muggin STEVE Brown the WHOLE SHOW. 20 mins into Steve’s set he asked buddy what was wrong with him... @#$%@ say “I’m good go on with ya pus ass show”... STEVE ain’t no punk bitch.. lol. He tell buddy just go head and leave if he ain’t there to have a good time.. they goin back and forth and buddy lady tryin to calm him down.. he slaps his lady!... Jumps his ass on stage and Runs up on STEVE and gets hit in his shit... then the video starts.

Just another day in "diverse" urban neighborhoods of America

I think this was @melvinj0's equivalent of the Tonya Harding attack on Nancy Kerrigan.

<escalate99>

Some decent evasion performed by the comedian there. Dude was swingin for the fences with that mic stand.

Would like to know the joke that set this off...

I don't understand running in circles and giving him free attempts at cracking you with those weapons. Eliminate the threat. He's lucky he didn't get hurt. Fight back pussy

I don't understand running in circles and giving him free attempts at cracking you with those weapons. Eliminate the threat. He's lucky he didn't get hurt. Fight back pussy

<{cruzshake}>

You mean Trump's America?

Looks staged AF. False flag hoaxes are all over the place with this war on Trump. I'm not saying Trump supporters are all perfect, cuz there are tons of tools in there, but all the violence has been coming from one side and we have first hand video of everyone from Hillary to CNN starting these hoax campaigns (''bird doggin'') to make Trump and his supporters look bad. It is frankly shocking that any person would still believe what they hear from main stream affiliated outlets in regards to anything, never mind politically affiliated material.

what is this, Sherdog is all of the sudden a dumb shithole like worldstarhiphop, so two blacks fight eachother, whats the fucking news here

Right, dude did a good job protecting himself.
Yea only because the attacker had the killer instinct of a slug. Against someone else it would have gone a lot worse very quickly with him not fighting back

One of my favs below.
Apparently an ugly bitch had been heckling comedians all night and this comedian roasted her bad until her husband had no choice but to step up in her defense. It did not work out well for the husband,
Fwd to 4:50 if you don't want to see the comedian roasting her.

Just another day in "diverse" urban neighborhoods of America

What is wrong with you? This isn’t even thinly veiled racism. It’s obvious racism. I’m sure you will try to justify it though. I won’t give a shit.

One of my favs below.
Apparently an ugly bitch had been heckling comedians all night and this comedian roasted her bad until her husband had no choice but to step up in her defense. It did not work out well for the husband,
Fwd to 4:50 if you don't want to see the comedian roasting her.

The comedian was a punk. He had his security take care of him after saying he'll throw down.

I'd figure we'd have the Joe Rogan going off on Carlos Mencia video up by now. Here we go....

what is this, Sherdog is all of the sudden a dumb shithole like worldstarhiphop, so two blacks fight eachother, whats the fucking news here
if you ever read my facebook feed, you would think that was the first time it ever happened

Back