Come up with a new name for the Bieberverse

Skärmavbild 2018-11-02 kl. 14.18.38.png

90yZESB.gif

@BAM

Wtf, I didn't even get to vote or anything. Making such an important decission that a forum-namechange is, and doing it in only a couple of days is, as Dana would phrase it, FUCKING ILLEGAL ...!

That said, I absolutely adore Abbey Road, imo the best album by Beatles.

This election was called too early, I say this is voter fraud at its' most egregious.

I'm not even a fan of the Beatles but that is a perfect name for the forum. I was just saying recently that the Bieber name was way outdated at this point and brought the value down. Abbey Road is very classy. I still probably won't post in here, it's oddly intimidating. Like I love music and should be in here constantly but there's something about it that keeps me out. Maybe it was just the name and that will change.

All I'm saying is that my suggestion got the most likes. ;)

"Abbey Road" is perfect. The Beatles are a foundational band for rock n' roll and other genres. I didn't even see the thread and I prefer The Who, but couldn't think of a better name (I would have gone with "The Magic Bus"). The name is solid. If you fuckers wanted input, you should have visited the forum more often and noticed the thread. I visit this forum infrequently and I didn't see it, but I'm not complaining because I can't come up with anything better and I didn't when the time frame was open.

Last edited:
"Abbey Road" is perfect. The Beatles are a foundational band for rock n' roll and other genres.

In that case it should have been Heartbreak Hotel since no Elvis= no Beatles (not that that would have been my vote).

"Music Discussion" just to make it easier for people to find. I like Abbey Road but unless you are a Beatles fan, you wouldn't know what this forum was about and would probably skip right over it.

The Dark Side Of The Moon as i said in the other thread.

"Music Discussion" just to make it easier for people to find. I like Abbey Road but unless you are a Beatles fan, you wouldn't know what this forum was about and would probably skip right over it.
You don't have to be a Beatles fan to know what Abbey Road is.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbey_Road_Studios

But IMO people who have no idea what Abbey Road is have no business posting in a music sub forum. (not a personal jab at you)

I love the new name. Just noticed the name change today but knew exactly what it was.

You don't have to be a Beatles fan to know what Abbey Road is.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbey_Road_Studios

But IMO people who have no idea what Abbey Road is have no business posting in a music sub forum. (not a personal jab at you)

I love the new name. Just noticed the name change today but knew exactly what it was.

I respect the Beatles' contribution to music, but they are obsolete.

Is that an El Chapo avatar?

I respect the Beatles' contribution to music, but they are obsolete.

Is that an El Chapo avatar?
So you think the Beatles are obsolete and you don't know who my av is? OK, have a nice day, no point in talking to you.

So you think the Beatles are obsolete and you don't know who my av is? OK, have a nice day, no point in talking to you.
I was thinking either El Chapo or Freddie Mercury.

Beatles (and their fans) = obsolete.

Back