Come to think about it, Conor Vs Anderson would actually be a fun fight

Conor would never land in that fight, and Silva can still take a shot from a 12 stone baby. Good Lord, you fools.

freak show is always fun to watch
it-sucks-to-be-a-short-guy-511-body-image-1445291224.jpg

What weight class would this be contested at? Anderson I think had a few fights early in his career at 170, but I don't see him making that weight nowadays. He fought the majority of his career at 185 and some at 205. With the exception of the 2 Diaz fights, Connor has never fought at more than 155, and Nate was just a blown up 155er anyway. Bottom line is these 2 are just too many weight classes apart in my oppinion.

2 counter punches standing there waiting for the other to punch first......boring fight.

Knocked down Diaz like it was nothing. Tooled him standing.
Conor's punches didn't even faze Khabib. You nuthuggers said Conor would Ko Khabib. Look how that turned out.

Conor isn't a KO artist. He's effective against manlets but that's it. Silva beats him easily by sheer size difference.

Anyone else thinks its an interesting fight?
I'm a Conor fan but lets be honest, he ain't beating frickin Khabib. Khabib will probably not lose to a lightweight for atleast 2-3 more years.
Lets make this fight

No, not an interesting fight. Anderson Silva would smoke Conor. He probably walks around 30 to 40 pounds heavier and is taller with longer reach. Conor was a legend at 145 being a bigger guy with a reach advantage and great counter punching. Anderson Silva was considered one of the GOATs at 185 and he hits way harder than Conor. I don't see a LW having much stopping power vs. a MW even if his chin is more suspect due to age and fight miles. Conor would have 0% chance of victory outside of potential injury like finger in the eye, etc.

Silva has won 1 fight in 6 years. In his prime he would whoop Conor. And the showmanship would be crazy.

Now i really don't care to see it. Though maybe a meaningless fight is what Conor needs.

McGregor doesn’t need another beating or fight above 145.

Anyone else thinks its an interesting fight?
I'm a Conor fan but lets be honest, he ain't beating frickin Khabib. Khabib will probably not lose to a lightweight for atleast 2-3 more years.
Lets make this fight

No.

I don’t think Conor could even hurt Anderson.

Anderson would get knocked the fuck out

Don't underestimate Conor after losing to a wrestler

His striking is still elite

Are you fucking retarded?

Seriously?

You think Conor could even hurt Anderson?

A guy who barely tilts the scale at ~169-170 versus a guy who walks around at 220+lbs?

Lol former fw eats his way to mw to face a steroid abusing former lhw. Yeah great fun.

There's weight classes for a reason. This fight is stupid. GSP/Anderson makes more sense.

Conor can have his trilogy with Nate or do the Aldo rematch. Khabib rematch doesnt make sense as he would kill him again (Nor do I think he really wants it). But seriously...Anderson is the worst choice out of them all.

No.

Anderson is done and has been for a while. Now in his prime sure but now? Nope.

Anderson’s kidneys and other internal organs say no. And Conor has no business fighting above 170, 179 would be ridiculous. Does he have the power to knock out a natural MW/LHW? I don’t think so. I can see why it would be looked at as a “fun” fight, but “fun” to me means competitive.

Even passed his prime, Silva murders Conor... and that's not a knock on Conor, there are weight classes for a reason...

Also enough with the Conor going to 145 talk, his own coach said 155 was his best division, and they were planning on him fighting at LW but the UFC was adamant that he fought at FW

Back