come on ufc really

PcwaSTz.jpg

Sean Sherk for sure maybe even Gilbert Melendez... the guy didn't do much in UFC but he beat top guys everywhere before losing to bendo

BJ Penn at 1 like he should be.

<mma4>

I’m actually shocked they didn’t already put Conor on that list seeing as it’s an article from the official UFC website

<mma4>

Yup, that 10-6 LW record is absolutely legendary.

The article even says he's basically there because he's a cult hero and that his most memorable moments were flexing while beating Kurt Pellegrino (lol) and his post-fight speech for beating Michael Johnson (lol).

He's in his prime right now and he shouldn't even be ranked in the top 10... much less top 10 all time.

Yup, that 10-6 LW record is absolutely legendary.

The article even says he's basically there because he's a cult hero and that his most memorable moments were flexing while beating Kurt Pellegrino (lol) and his post-fight speech for beating Michael Johnson (lol).

He's in his prime right now and he shouldn't even be ranked in the top 10... much less top 10 all time.

bingo

I’m actually shocked they didn’t already put Conor on that list seeing as it’s an article from the official UFC website

<mma4>

me 2 cause u cant say nates name with sying conor name

Nate and Conor's fights as number one and two of all time in the UFC is even more bullshit<mma3>

Not bad. Would put Sherk in B4 Nate, but still a pretty good article.

<mma4>
Author is probably getting fired for it

Back